free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - What Fripp, Singleton and DGM are planning for 2014?

What Fripp, Singleton and DGM are planning for 2014?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

What do you believe or would like to be released next year?

"Lights on Starless" - all the concerts and studio takes that made Starless and Bible Black
20%
"The Discipline Years" - studio recordings and outtakes from the color trilogy bundled with selected concerts
20%
"The Road to Thrak or the shortcut for a heart attack" - from VROOOM Sessions to THRaKaTTaK, including the Argentinian stint
20%
"The Construction of The ConstruKction" - from the ProjeKcts to studio takes - everything that formed The ConstruKction of Light
10%
"Believe It Or Not, We've Got The Power" - the birth of Level 5 across Dangerous Curves
30%

Total votes : 20

Re: What Fripp, Singleton and DGM are planning for 2014?

Postby Krimzep on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 am

Well I re-voted and this time I changed my answer. I find the Vrooom sessions to be a good listen, Monster Jam is huge! Also Tony's jam from the 2000 Nashville rehearsals is probably one of my all time fav rehearsals from any band.

the Live in Argentina is a great live album period. The performance is flawless. The tandem drumming is also really cool, B'boom and One Time are also fav pieces.
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 am

Honestly, I'd love to hear a great box from ANYTHING from 94 on... As long as the live shows weren't totally repedetive... I can't think of a clever title, but an all inclusive box from 94 through 08? "A ThraKing ConstruKction to Believe" maybe....?" Lame.
Dig me, but don't bury me.
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak

Postby thetoc on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:04 am

"The Discipline Years" and "Believe It Or Not, We've Got The Power". These two boxes, no matter their names, would be the coolest things in my KC collection.
thetoc
ProjeKction Fan

Postby KCEZ on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Don't think there's much left worth hearing that han't been released, but the idea of a Discipline box appeals greatlly.
KCEZ
ProjeKction Acolyte

Postby thetoc on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 pm

KCEZ wrote:Don't think there's much left worth hearing that han't been released...

I think is part of the business of bands like King Crimson to always have something in the vaults. I believe that next year one of those big boxes will appear and more, in the not that far away 50th anniversary Fripp will come up with some surprises.

Interesting that "Lights on Starless" (or "When I Wish Upon a Starless", or "Starless And I'll Be Back"...oh that's what I call lame...), the one that is most likely to be released, is not the favorite among ProjeKction members now.
thetoc
ProjeKction Fan

Postby jtmack on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:48 am

I went with the most current recording/stuff. They explore more of an industrial style a rawness not found in other incarnations. Most hardcore Crimheads love to listen to every show they can get their hands on , I don't have the time or space for such an endeavor.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Polls