free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Do you think we should send bootlegs to DGM ?

Do you think we should send bootlegs to DGM ?

Post your views and reviews on the downloads that have been made available on the DGM Live website.

Re: Do you think we should send bootlegs to DGM ?

Postby vrooom on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:03 pm

That's what you get for being a down right dirty copyright dodger. No sympathies here, you fuckwit.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby vrooom on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Indyrod wrote:I believe our member "k0stil" has earned a special title or whatever they are called, here at ProjeKction. His single post of the Moscow show, is one of the BEST ever!!! I'll come up with his new title, or maybe Darren has an idea. yea, Krimzep, I'm pretty excited about this, since I watched it all last night, and I bet you are too. :mrgreen:

Yes, he has earnt the title "ProjeKction Fuckwit" - we have a no bootlegging policy on this website, so this arsehole who could bring trouble to my door gets himself shitcanned.

Ta ta!
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:07 pm

vrooom wrote:
Indyrod wrote:I believe our member "k0stil" has earned a special title or whatever they are called, here at ProjeKction. His single post of the Moscow show, is one of the BEST ever!!! I'll come up with his new title, or maybe Darren has an idea. yea, Krimzep, I'm pretty excited about this, since I watched it all last night, and I bet you are too. :mrgreen:

Yes, he has earnt the title "ProjeKction Fuckwit" - we have a no bootlegging policy on this website, so this arsehole who could bring trouble to my door gets himself shitcanned.

Ta ta!

ok Boss, I guess in all our excitement, and it was exciting, that issue didn't seem to come up. that's what we got you for, to enforce something like this, when I was just as excited as anybody. sorry... :cry:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Previous

Return to DGM Live! Downloads