free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Postby vrooom on Sat May 05, 2007 1:47 am

It has been brought to my attention that a certain member of the forum has been using the private message system to mass email other members in an attempt to solicit DGM Live recordings on a trading basis. The DGM Live recordings, despite being mostly bootlegs in origin, are now commercial products and so should be treated as such. The powers-that-be at DGM don't mind us trading the individual "Hot Tickles" that are posted for free, but I think would being incredibly pissed at this site if it turned into a front for bootlegging.

So if you are a certain member with the word "crimson" in the title and you hail from Poland, you have been warned. If I catch you harrassing other members in this way, you will be banned and your account deleted. If anyone receives any such communication via the PM system of this site encouraging you to trade MP3/FLAC files that are sold on the DGM Live site or copies or any other freely available commercial audio recording, let me know.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Sat May 05, 2007 1:55 am

I'm surprised you even had to state that again. That's always been the policy of this domain.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Re: Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Postby Guest on Sat May 12, 2007 7:09 am

vrooom wrote: The DGM Live recordings, despite being mostly bootlegs in origin, are now commercial products and so should be treated as such.
Darren

Here here, I concur. Or is it hear, hear. Pirates can walk the plank as far as I'm concerned. Rick Lazaroff.
http://www.ricklazaroff.com
All my contact info can be found at my site including my email. nudge nudge :wink: :wink:

Postby Fred on Sat May 12, 2007 7:29 am

Got a PM again From Crimsonfan.
crimsonfan wrote:Hello there !
I write to you in hope that you understand my request.
I'm huge fan of King Crimson music and I'm collector of their music
As every fan of King Crimson I would like to have got more their albums.
I wonder if you have any stuff from http://www.dgmlive.com.
I downloaded about 30 shows from this wonderful site.
If you have got some too and you want to exchange please reply.
If you don't want and you are against this movement please reply too.
Cheers
crimsonfan

So Darren what you gonna do?
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 am

Fred wrote:So Darren what you gonna do?

User deleted...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Sat May 12, 2007 6:38 pm

He actually sent that to an Admin.... :roll: Kids!!!!!!!! :?

Indyrod

Postby Guest on Mon May 14, 2007 12:15 am

So Darren what you gonna do?

That should do it. Piracy quashed with a one keystroke. I understand that you do not want such behaviour occuring here in Darren's basement but the tude is just too funny. I checked some of the bit torrent sites and found the complete K.C. discography in one tidy download.

Sad, very sad. The days when pro musicians made a living from recording and selling their material is coming to end or even ended some time ago. I even found some of my fantastic recordings available.

You probaly don't agree but I got a feeling that DGM don't give a rat's ass about what goes on here in Darren's world............Oh yeah, they got really smart lawyers and they will sue us.....yeah so there Laz.....

OK then.....Time to get my credit card out. They fucking released another ProjeKct 3 set. Crimsonfan? Fuck. User deleted! I didn't even get his email. That'll teach me for dabbling in procrastinatus.

So you're telling me he emailed you all and didn't email me? Fuck, I am unpopular. The lowly musica peirāts didn't even contact me.

Postby Indyrod on Mon May 14, 2007 5:32 pm

laz wrote:You probaly don't agree but I got a feeling that DGM don't give a rat's ass about what goes on here in Darren's world............Oh yeah, they got really smart lawyers and they will sue us.....yeah so there Laz.....

laz, get your dick out of your ass please. Sid checks this site everyday, and I suspect more spies from DGM too. They steal our content, and scold us for anything they can think of. Bunch of hypocrites to say the least. yea, so there laz....

Indyrod

Postby Guest on Tue May 15, 2007 3:14 am

laz, get your dick out of your ass please.

At least you said please. :shock:
Fuck, if I thought it would reach; hell I'll try ALMOST anything once.

I know they check the site because they contacted me and asked if I could send them a copy of Groovistico Ballistico.

I still don't think they give a fuck about Darren's Basement. You've got a club with half a dozen old farts talking about, well not much really. If it makes you feel impotant than ok, Sid checks the site almost daily. I'm sorry, I must have been wrong.

Ok then, anyone have Crimsonfan's email. I still can't believe he contacted all you fugly turds and not me. I feel unpopular. Maybe if I kissed ass. Yeah, that's it. Oh Darren you songs are sooo good. You are such a great talent..........Burhaaaaaaaa. :lol: I can't do it. I just can't do it. His songs suck. Now you see. Don't you like me better when I'm honest. :D

Postby Dog_none on Tue May 15, 2007 3:58 am

laz wrote:Don't you like me better when I'm honest. :D

You're posts are definitely more fun when you're drunk!
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Next

Return to Main Guestbook