free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Administration Message

Administration Message

Indyrod is a ProjeKction Admin and this is his own personal area.

Moderator: Indyrod

Administration Message

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:25 pm

Folks,
I'm as surprised about all of this, as much as you are, but we must continue on. Forget about the screwy DGM business and David Singleton and all that crap. Darren is taking a leave of absense, and he left me in charge for what that's worth. I may need help, because I can't watch this Forum 24 hours a day, so it may be necessary for me to adopt a Moderator or two. This is not because I don't think everybody will behave, but somebody needs to be watching things. When I do make a decision like that, it will be just as Darren did, and you will be drafted whether you like it or not. :shock:

If you do feel the need to continue the conversation regarding the recent abomination we received from Singleton and company, feel free to start another Topic.

This forum is going to be kept alive, and it will only succeed with your participation as in the past. If things get screwed up by me, Darren has promised to fix whatever I screw up. So, he is not gone, he is just flying above us somewhere and does not wish to participate in the forum after the recent unpleasantness caused by the DGM Hit Squad.

Peace be with ya, and all dat shit... :wink:

Indy
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Indyrod on Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:24 am

Member "drumline0671" has been banned from the forum for posting our former video links on the Mike Portnoy forum. This happened a couple of weeks ago and caused this web site tremendous problems as most of you know. I knew who it was all along, but decided today to put the ban into effect. I don't take to banning easily, but that was an act that cannot be tolerated.

Thanks
Indyrod
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:47 pm

It's come to my attention, there may be a little glitch with some of the Gallery avatars going missing. Don't forget, you can upload your own avatars, and we have permission to use KC album covers. If you have something you want as an avatar, and not sure how to make it the right size (50x50) and upload it from your hard drive, send me an email or PM and I'll help you resolve it.

Thanks,

Indyrod
ProjeKction Admin
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:51 pm

Welcome back to the 2005 version of ProjeKction and thanks to Darren for his very hard work over the past week to make us more secure and ready for the new year. The only thing I noticed that may have affected some of you are the special user Ranks or Titles that you may have had before last week. If you want those reinstated, send me a PM and I'll be happy to add it back if approved.

Thanks and welcome back everybody.

Indyrod
ProjeKction Admin
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:40 pm

Evidently Darren has a New Year's resolution, and decided to return as the active forum Admin (for now at least). So I'm back with the rest of you, and it's been a pleasure to serve as the Admin for the past few weeks.
Indyrod

Return to Indyrod's Random Thoughts