free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Slow Music

Slow Music

Post your views and reviews on the downloads that have been made available on the DGM Live website.

Slow Music

Postby Mark on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:06 am

I thought Slow Music was going to be made available. Any word on what happened? Or am I imagining things?
Mark
ProjeKction Groupie

Re: Slow Music

Postby jtmack on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:12 pm

Mark wrote:I thought Slow Music was going to be made available. Any word on what happened? Or am I imagining things?

Yes they did say that. Slow Music at the Largo was a free down load at The Big "O" at one time...Don't know what the else to say about it...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Riverman on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:25 pm

Dammit. I saw this topic's title and started getting my hopes up that something had already been posted.

Oh well. When DGM first started, Sid also said something about putting up some Frippertronics and that still hasn't happened either...
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Mark on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:31 am

Riverman wrote:Dammit. I saw this topic's title and started getting my hopes up that something had already been posted.

Oh well. When DGM first started, Sid also said something about putting up some Frippertronics and that still hasn't happened either...

Sorry about that. I would've gotten excited, too. If I could edit a question mark into the title, I would.
Mark
ProjeKction Groupie

Postby Riverman on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Maybe there are more legal issues involved than with Crimson, seeing as how there are nine members from different labels and such?
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

I hope they play more gigs!

Postby jtmack on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Riverman wrote:Maybe there are more legal issues involved than with Crimson, seeing as how there are nine members from different labels and such?

I think they're too busy and there's not that much interest to worry about the money and legal issues. It was just a fun project for those guys. Hey if they do it again and play LA I'll get more cds for you guys. :wink: Wonder if they'll play anymore gig's? :? Last time when I asked for 15 copys I was told not to sell them on E-bay, I wonder why?
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Re: Slow Music

Postby Krimzep on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:20 pm

jtmack wrote:
Mark wrote:I thought Slow Music was going to be made available. Any word on what happened? Or am I imagining things?

Yes they did say that. Slow Music at the Largo was a free down load at The Big "O" at one time...Don't know what the else to say about it...

you can email asking to prepost the tracks the email link is alomost at the bottom of the slow music page. near the end of the decription.

http://www.bigozine2.com/archive/ARrarities06/ARsmlargo.html
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Return to DGM Live! Downloads