free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Forthcoming DGM Live! Downloads

Forthcoming DGM Live! Downloads

Post your views and reviews on the downloads that have been made available on the DGM Live website.

Postby octopus92 on Tue May 30, 2006 7:01 am

Dog_none wrote:I haven't had any big issues with DGMLive, although once it took a little while (maybe an hour or two?) for me to get connected. But in general, I get pretty good download rates from them. If you're having trouble I can't imagine they wouldn't at least extend your window and give you a chance to get the whole thing. If they don't, that's a new low even for them.

Are you trying to download more than one show at a time? Could it be your settings in BitTorrnet?

In November, I've downloaded nearly the 4 shows I've bought at the same time : no problem at all

For this May issue, I've downloaded several shows at a time : Projekct One, KC 2003 and no problems with these : they were downloaded in 1 hour or so...
They started downloading nearly after I open the torrents...
But for Arlington and the 1996 shows, Bit Torrent said the beginning of download was slow because it was behind a firewall...
When it was all normal (just one hour after or so...), nothing was downloaded.... :evil:
I've retried this morning (in Europe) ; DGM answered that all was normal for them... :x
Will inform you what's going on....
octopus92
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby gboland on Tue May 30, 2006 11:45 am

I find bittorrent a bit hit or miss, occassionally it allows me to download, othertimes I get a message saying I can't download. So I download the tracks individually and it doesn't take to long.
gboland
ProjeKction Groupie

Postby octopus92 on Tue May 30, 2006 12:10 pm

More than 3 hours after I re-start the downloads of the two missing shows, they are stuck at 0,1% of their total size and Bit Torrent said I need more than 200 days to finish the downloads... :lol: :P :o :x :evil:

For me, it comes from DGM that's sure....

I've downloaded lots of bootlegs from Dime or Genesis boots that are easily available through some websites and never had any problems exept that I should wait sometimes because of the internet traffic...

No answer from DGM that I inform every two hours of the situation... :roll:
octopus92
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby Indyrod on Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 pm

octopus92 wrote:More than 3 hours after I re-start the downloads of the two missing shows, they are stuck at 0,1% of their total size and Bit Torrent said I need more than 200 days to finish the downloads... :lol: :P :o :x :evil:

I've downloaded lots of bootlegs from Dime or Genesis boots that are easily available through some websites and never had any problems exept that I should wait sometimes because of the internet traffic...

You're being paid back for your past sins of bootlegging.... :?
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby octopus92 on Wed May 31, 2006 7:52 am

Indyrod wrote:
octopus92 wrote:More than 3 hours after I re-start the downloads of the two missing shows, they are stuck at 0,1% of their total size and Bit Torrent said I need more than 200 days to finish the downloads... :lol: :P :o :x :evil:

You're being paid back for your past sins of bootlegging.... :?

I've never downloaded an official release of my life, I'm totally against that kind of traffic... :x
All the Crimson bootlegs I've got haven't been released by DGM and, for the other groups, Genesis authorized to exchange them, so I'm not one of this guilty man who doesn't want to pay his records (I've got more than 1000 CD myself...) and I've bought all the official bootlegs released by Tangerine Dream, ELP, Gentle Giant that can be easily found on the Web without paying... 8)

About my problems with download all the tracks at once, still the same, so I've downloaded them one-by-one...
I'm sure the problem doesn't come from me because I'm downloading now others things using Bit Torrent and got no problems with them...

DGM answer me kindly but didn't find a solution really...

Perhaps it's not their fault but it's not mine too...
I've bought something from them and they gave me a user's manual (use Bit Torrent) but it doesn't work....
So just to avoid the users of DGM some desillusions or bad surprises...

:D
octopus92
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby evktalo on Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:59 pm

There's a new 1972 show from the Islands band. The official description isn't all that praising, which I appreciate.

Looks like they've also introduced a sound quality rating for most of the shows.

--Eino
evktalo
ProjeKction Devotee

Postby MiKcrobe on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:26 pm

evktalo wrote:There's a new 1972 show from the Islands band. The official description isn't all that praising, which I appreciate.

Looks like they've also introduced a sound quality rating for most of the shows.

--Eino

Cool, another Pittsburgh show. That makes three that are officially available: The Great Deceiver disc 3, the ProjeKct Two download, and now the 1972 Islands tour. This one sounds like it's got a good Sailor's Tale and a good Schizoid Man as well. But I think the last download I bought was from this era and I like to jump around for maximum variety, so I probably won't be ordering this one any time too soon. I want some more of the Soundscapes releases too, but there are so damn many of them!
Walking out's just another metaphor.
MiKcrobe
ProjeKction Participant

Postby Mark on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:13 pm

Any word on how soon P6 will be available?
Mark
ProjeKction Groupie

Postby vrooom on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:20 pm

Mark wrote:Any word on how soon P6 will be available?

Apparently, it is "soon", according to Sid Scrote. Not sure how that tallies up in terms of minutes, hours, days and months...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby evktalo on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:17 am

All of P1 are coming available, says DGM news. Excited?
evktalo
ProjeKction Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to DGM Live! Downloads