free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Mole-removal

Mole-removal

Seen something about the guy that looks like a mushroom? Perhaps you just want to comment on his diaries? Post all that Fripperholic stuff here.

Mole-removal

Postby jtmack on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:29 pm

Dear Bobby is his diary wrote:Minx the Nurse removed stiches from two sites of recent mole-removal.
Now that's one nasty mole dude. It looks like RF is getting ready to sell it on e-bay....
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Hans on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:34 pm

No wonder he's grumpy :shock:
Hans

Postby Hans on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm

The picture isn't doing the mole justice. It's bigger than I thought.

Fripp wrote:The neighbours adjacent to HQ arrived last night from South London, and their removal lorry arrived just after eleven.

:lol:
Hans

Postby vrooom on Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:29 pm

Fripp wrote:The neighbours adjacent to HQ arrived last night from South London, and their removal lorry arrived just after eleven.

I can imagine Herr Fripp, with a piece of freshly pulled grass between his teeth, greeting his new neighbours with a yokel-ish:

"Aahhhh, we don't like you strangers round 'ere. Get back to that London with ya and take yer fancy ways too..."

Of course, I jest. ;-)

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Krimzep on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:28 pm

vrooom wrote:

I can imagine Herr Fripp, with a piece of freshly pulled grass between his teeth, greeting his new neighbours with a yokel-ish:

"Aahhhh, we don't like you strangers round 'ere. Get back to that London with ya and take yer fancy ways too..."

Of course, I jest. ;-)

Darren

AAHHNN doooont tak ana piturs on ther way oot!!!
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Return to Fripp