free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Robert Fripp's Diary @ DGM

Robert Fripp's Diary @ DGM

Seen something about the guy that looks like a mushroom? Perhaps you just want to comment on his diaries? Post all that Fripperholic stuff here.

Re: Robert Fripp's Diary @ DGM

Postby jtmack on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Fripp's Diary wrote:… checking the venue for The Humans and Slow Music shows in April 2014. An interesting setlist offstage right I…
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby diderot on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 am

jtmack wrote:
Fripp's Diary wrote:… checking the venue for The Humans and Slow Music shows in April 2014. An interesting setlist offstage right I…

Now it's getting interesting!

Let me know when you have any information about dates. Maybe I can make a visit to you!
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby jtmack on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 am

diderot wrote:
jtmack wrote:

Now it's getting interesting!

Let me know when you have any information about dates. Maybe I can make a visit to you!

Depending on where they play I'll get extra tickets, I'll also see what else is happening gig wise around LA at that time. In April the weather is usually really nice but the water is still cold, no surfing without a wetsuit :lol:! My son Sean's band might be touring the west coast around that time too we'll see. I say come on out I might even get Penston to come out and have a few bears :wink:.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Fripp