free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Club #42

Club #42

Do you buy the King Crimson Collector's Club releases? Share your thoughts on them here.

Club #42

Postby steven on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 am

So I spent last weekend organizing my CD collection, including all my KCCC discs, which were kinda spread around, ya know? So I noticed #42 was missing, and like an idjit I spend a couple of hours wondering where it could have gone to? I finally remembered that was the disc which was put on hold due to some manufacturing glitch. Does anyone know what happened to it? I remember emailing DGM a while back, and all they really said was it will come out eventually. What gives? Still waiting on my hard copy of KCCC 16, which never happened, either.
steven
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Re: Club #42

Postby Indyrod on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 am

steven wrote:So I spent last weekend organizing my CD collection, including all my KCCC discs, which were kinda spread around, ya know? So I noticed #42 was missing, and like an idjit I spend a couple of hours wondering where it could have gone to? I finally remembered that was the disc which was put on hold due to some manufacturing glitch. Does anyone know what happened to it? I remember emailing DGM a while back, and all they really said was it will come out eventually. What gives? Still waiting on my hard copy of KCCC 16, which never happened, either.

if you search the Net, you'll find many people wondering that too. The best I could fine is "Pending", so I guess, still to come. :?
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Return to KCCC