free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - KCCC 39 (Milan 2003) - SOLD OUT

KCCC 39 (Milan 2003) - SOLD OUT

Do you buy the King Crimson Collector's Club releases? Share your thoughts on them here.

Re: KCCC 39 (Milan 2003) - SOLD OUT

Postby Indyrod on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 pm

yea, but how did they match it to my DGM account? And what if I had not been a DGM customer, how did they put it on my existing DGM account, which has a different user name, and e-mail me through my DGM account, and the transaction shows up in my DGM account. They had no way to automatically bridge between Ebay and DGM, with different user names and such. There had to be a manual intervention there somewhere.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Dog_none wrote:Maybe because $3 shipping for a CD is already too high?

You should live outside the US. DGM postal charges really are exploitative then!

Dog_none wrote:Good job. This is the best thread we've had in a while. Seriously. And Sadly.

And here I am doing my best to do my little news links in an entertaining way. My feelings are hurt... :-(

Indy wrote:But how did they match it to my DGM account?

(Whispers) Because they are monitoring our every move...shhhhh...don't say anything.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Fred on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Indyrod wrote:yea, but how did they match it to my DGM account? And what if I had not been a DGM customer, how did they put it on my existing DGM account, which has a different user name, and e-mail me through my DGM account, and the transaction shows up in my DGM account. They had no way to automatically bridge between Ebay and DGM, with different user names and such. There had to be a manual intervention there somewhere.

Maybe it's connected with your IP number?
He who tries to be his own teacher
becomes his favorite student.
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Dog_none on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Indyrod wrote:yea, but how did they match it to my DGM account? And what if I had not been a DGM customer, how did they put it on my existing DGM account, which has a different user name, and e-mail me through my DGM account, and the transaction shows up in my DGM account. They had no way to automatically bridge between Ebay and DGM, with different user names and such. There had to be a manual intervention there somewhere.

I assumed you used the same email w/ DGM and eBay. If you don't then I'll need to think about it a little more.

For those without DGM accounts, I imagine they would set one up.
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby Indyrod on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Fred wrote:

The library??? Nice try however Fred. :lol:

Indyrod

Postby Fred Zappelin on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:28 pm

That's pretty fucked up, that ebay situation. I haven't used ebay in so long I think I forgot my username and password. Nowadays with amazon used sellers, there's no need to deal with ebay for used CDs. That's all I really used ebay for when it was fairly new. Not really into memorabilia or collector stuff either. I do support the labels/ bands I like and buy their CDs new, but "used" is convenient sometimes for back catalog stuff.

I'd guess smaller runs these days too on the KCCC CDs. That's good they're selling out. At least they can see the demand for actual CDs is still there.
Last edited by Fred Zappelin on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred Zappelin
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby Indyrod on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 pm

for a very good alternative to Ebay, try out http://www.ioffer.com . I've bought a ton of rare movies there for a great price, and there is no bidding, you make deals with the sellers. I have a few movies up for sale, but haven't sold anything yet. And, it doesn't cost much to sell stuff.

Indyrod

Postby Fred on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Indyrod wrote:
Fred wrote:

The library??? Nice try however Fred. :lol:

I didn't know you have no internet at home :oops: or you live in the Library :wink:
He who tries to be his own teacher
becomes his favorite student.
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Dog_none on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Fred wrote:I didn't know you have no internet at home :oops: or you live in the Library :wink:

And Fred wins the thread!!

Should I lock this one?
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby vrooom on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Pah! I've been making inferences that Indyrod lives in the library for years... :P

Yeah, lock it, Dano.
vrooom
Button Pusher

PreviousNext

Return to KCCC