free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Buying stuff from the DGM site - a British Problem

Buying stuff from the DGM site - a British Problem

Do you buy the King Crimson Collector's Club releases? Share your thoughts on them here.

Re: Buying stuff from the DGM site - a British Problem

Postby vrooom on Thu May 22, 2008 11:33 pm

No - I realise that the senility is beginning to set in...
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby diderot on Fri May 23, 2008 3:19 pm

vrooom wrote:No - I realise that the senility is beginning to set in...

Or as I heard yesterday: "The German guy strikes again..."

German guy, aka Alzheimer
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby gboland on Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 am

I have to be honest and say that any problems that I've encountered with DGM and DGMLive have been dealt with very efficiently. The only problem I've had with DGM was that they sent me the wong CD, via email the problem was resolved they sent out the correct CD and told me to keep the one they had indvertently sent (Munich KCCC which I already had so I passed it onto my brother). The problems I've had with DGMLive are normally not all the tracks have been ready to download when I click Begin Download, again it was resolved via email, and this hasn't happened for a while, the other problem I've encountered has been that cover artwork has never appeared, even weeks later and again this has always been resolved via email. I've only ever been charged a custom fee once and that was for a CD bought via Ebay, so I can only assume that it is very random.
gboland
ProjeKction Groupie

Buying stuff from the DGM site - NOT ONLY a British Problem

Postby diderot on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Yesterday I downloaded the Disengage’s FLAC files, but when I was decoding them I got an error message (a synch problem). I tried two different softwares: FLAC front-end and dBpoweramp Music Converter, but I got the same error message/category and just part of the file converted.

I’ve sent an e-mail to DGM Live.

Has anyone faced this problem?
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to KCCC