free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - KCCC 28 - Live in Warsaw, June 11th, 2000

KCCC 28 - Live in Warsaw, June 11th, 2000

Do you buy the King Crimson Collector's Club releases? Share your thoughts on them here.

Postby scorched earth on Wed May 04, 2005 6:31 pm

Pretty funny, checkmate for Darren I guess, cause I really don't know what to say.
scorched earth
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Wed May 04, 2005 6:34 pm

scorched earth wrote:Pretty funny.

Good...now you are beginning to figure me out. :roll: Why do you think all these people hang around here? Because it's meant to be funny and a little bit risque, even if we do speak out of turn and are politcally incorrect. Where else would you find a picture of RF with a Hitler moustache? <---- That really made me feel proud to be a part of all this. It's the little things, you know.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Wed May 04, 2005 6:38 pm

vrooom wrote:All hail Larry Snead - King of All King Crimson Discussion groups! We all sprang from his loins! :P

Darren

This is getting down right repulsive... :roll:

I think I'll go over to P-A so I can read SK reviews. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby RYG on Wed May 04, 2005 6:47 pm

Considering I really don't KNOW who any of you REALLY are this is all quite entertaining -- well, at least it's a diversion.

Hey, I'm mostly here to find any bits about KC that I can since it seems that compared to KCNN, what little I've ever seen of Planet.... and what I no longer choose to see of ET this place is a goldmine (since DGM is genuinely "Silence Central").

Given the fact that KC is basically idle and therefore there is little to glean band-wise, this kind of banter will suffice and it does so nicely.

It's all really like a car wreck. You simply just can't look away. My wife has nothing on Projekction with her soap operas. :P :P :P :P :shock:
My favorite movies (right now):
"Lost In Translation", "Mulholland Drive", "Pulp Fiction", "Sin City", "Buffalo '66", "Ghost World", "Apocolypse Now (Redux)", "Donnie Darko", "Raising Arizona", "Shawshank Redemption"
RYG
ProjeKction Freak

Postby vrooom on Wed May 04, 2005 6:50 pm

RYG wrote:It's all really like a car wreck. You simply just can't look away. My wife has nothing on Projekction with her soap operas. :P :P :P :P :shock:

It's all going to end with Indyrod coming out of the shower and the last few years being one big dream... :D

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby scorched earth on Wed May 04, 2005 6:55 pm

PS..You can credit Barry Stock for this thread though. Yes I love spirited discussions and with Barry Stock recently cutting off the wide-ranging ones at KNews, these exchanges with Darren are the only exercise I get.
scorched earth
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Wed May 04, 2005 6:58 pm

Don't try and outwit Barry Stock. He'll only faze you out with his Crafty Vulcan logic... :D (Actually, I quite like Barry Stock's diary and his pictures of his trees when he posts them. Trees are cool).

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Wed May 04, 2005 7:08 pm

vrooom wrote:Where else would you find a picture of RF with a Hitler moustache? <---- That really made me feel proud to be a part of all this. It's the little things, you know.

Darren

And, a running thread about Fripp's panties. One of our best bits IMO. :wink:

Indyrod

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Wed May 04, 2005 8:19 pm

RYG wrote:Hey, I'm mostly here to find any bits about KC that I can since it seems that compared to KCNN, what little I've ever seen of Planet.... and what I no longer choose to see of ET this place is a goldmine (since DGM is genuinely "Silence Central").

DGM is a bridge between worlds.
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby Indyrod on Thu May 05, 2005 4:22 am

The Crimson Avenger wrote:
DGM is a bridge between worlds.

It's more like a bridge over a black hole..

Indyrod

PreviousNext

Return to KCCC