free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - T-Shirt, from 'The Power to believe tour' 2003

T-Shirt, from 'The Power to believe tour' 2003

This is the place where all the odds and ends are posted. Whether it is animal, vegetable or mineral, all errata should be placed here for safe keeping.

T-Shirt, from 'The Power to believe tour' 2003

Postby oveh on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:05 am

An email sent this morning to mailorder@dgmlive.com :

Good morning.

On the 5th of June 2003 I bought this tour t-shirt in Copenhagen.

I remember getting a discount as when the genleman selling it, understood I was a "follower", seeing the 2 previous shows in Bergen and Oslo, and now this one.

Oh well, needless to say, my t-shirt is completly worn out, and my wife suggested that she wanted to buy me a new one for my birthday. I see it's not listed in your shop, however is there hope? Do you have one? Hidden somewhere? Somewhere in the basement? In the attic? Size large? You found it? SOLD!!!!

I have faith in you guys, so please respond back to me that you have it in stock!

Cheers and very best regards,

Ove Hunstok

Stavanger, Norway

-----------

I really doubt they have one. Does any of you? Mint? For sale? Cool thing about it is that it's not complete when it comes to concert schedules, june 3rd (Bergen) and June 4th (Oslo) is not listed at the schedule on the back of the t-shirt.

Cheers,
Ove
The only thing that stops God sending a second Flood is that the first one was useless.
oveh
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Re: T-Shirt, from 'The Power to believe tour' 2003

Postby vrooom on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Oveh,

Long time - no hear. Would you believe it, I actually have one of those T-shirts (XL) in mint condition. Don't think you'll be able to afford to but it off me as I bought it when I saw the band in Paris. Good luck with your search though!
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby oveh on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 am

Don't think you'll be able to afford to but it off me

TRY ME :D

Yes, long time...hectic days for me..not a lot of time to spend in here. Promise to visit on a more regulair basis though :-)
Now, make me an offer I can't refuse!!

Cheers,
Ove
The only thing that stops God sending a second Flood is that the first one was useless.
oveh
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby vrooom on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I've got to find the T-shirt first! It is packed away somewhere and I've got to find it to see if it is still in pristine condition. (I've never worn it).
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby oveh on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 pm

vrooom wrote:I've got to find the T-shirt first! It is packed away somewhere and I've got to find it to see if it is still in pristine condition. (I've never worn it).

If you are interrested in selling it Darren...I will buy it. If you want to keep it, fine with me, if not, "give" it to meeeeeeeeeeee :D
Happy hunting!

Cheers,
Ove
oveh
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby Indyrod on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Note to oveh...

concert t-shirts are not supposed to be worn to the point of being worn out, they are to be considered souvenirs of the highest order, and kept in near perfect condition at least until your death, and then passed down for generations. just a little hint for future investments. :wink:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't know why I ever used to buy the damn things. I'd buy them, get them home and then later on put them on and think to myself: "Fuck I look an even bigger dickhead than normal..." and put the T-shirt back in the drawer. I amassed quite a few shirts like that - I remember selling a load about five years ago, but kept my KC ones. Think I have a TCoL & a TPTB T-shirt somewhere. I'll have to ask the Missus.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby diderot on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 am

I have just two concert t-shirts (ELP Brazilian Tour 1997 and KC 2008) and I used them, but not as much as other t-shirts. Let's say I use them on special days (whatever it means...). I do the same for KC t-shirts like SaBB, Discipline, Red and Exposure.

I don't believe the next generation would take the same care for it...
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby nisimoto on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 am

Seven years in T...
Must be hard...
Need blessings from KC dalai-lama...
nisimoto
ProjeKction Sensei

Postby oveh on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Indyrod wrote:Note to oveh...

concert t-shirts are not supposed to be worn to the point of being worn out, they are to be considered souvenirs of the highest order, and kept in near perfect condition at least until your death, and then passed down for generations. just a little hint for future investments. :wink:

He,he. It's not ment for investment purposes buddy. It's ment for wearing and SPREADING the KC word...of sorts..or? Anyways, still have my TPTB poster, that I (ehem) was given in Bergen june 3rd 2003, and was rewarded nearly thrown out of the venue by the security guards, even before the first sound of a soundscape :D :D :D :D. It's hanging on the wall 30 centimeters to my right while typing......
oveh
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Next

Return to Errata