free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Been Surfing

Been Surfing

This is the place where all the odds and ends are posted. Whether it is animal, vegetable or mineral, all errata should be placed here for safe keeping.

Re: Been Surfing

Postby ghostjoshu on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

vrooom wrote:I know that cherry blossom is very important in Japan. Don't you have festivals or something to celebrate the coming of the blossom? Some of the patterns in your film reminded me of fractals. I like fractals.

I know this post from vrooom was awhile back, but the king of fractals and precursor to the science of chaos Professor Mandelbrot died a few weeks back. Just a side note!
Fire
Walk with me
ghostjoshu
ProjeKction Savant

Re: Been Surfing

Postby RYG on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Well, it looks like Steve Wilson has been remastering Jethro Tull's 40th Anniversary edition of their "Aqualung" album. For those who like Tull it looks like their own version of Pink Floyd's Immersion sets. Pretty steep price at ~ $135 at Amazon so far. Here's the details: http://www.jtull.com/discography/aqualungcollectors/index.html. May be worth considering if it gets down around $80, otherwise there's also a 2 CD version. Looks like a ton of extra tracks will be involved.
My favorite movies (right now):
"Lost In Translation", "Mulholland Drive", "Pulp Fiction", "Sin City", "Buffalo '66", "Ghost World", "Apocolypse Now (Redux)", "Donnie Darko", "Raising Arizona", "Shawshank Redemption"
RYG
ProjeKction Freak

Previous

Return to Errata