free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Post all your reviews here - whether they are album reviews, gig reviews or DVD reviews.

Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby diderot on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 am

You can find a road diary of the Stick Men concerts I've seen in Buenos Aires and Montevideo last month in my blog: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour.

I could post it here, but it's easier to include pictures there and ProjeKCtion has now an expiration date...

It is not updated as often as I'd like, but the way it is possible.
Diderot
User avatar
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: BRAZIL

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby Krimzep on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Is ProjeKction to end at the end of this year?

Its 10 years since I joined this site! One of only a few I still visit. I will hate to see it go.
User avatar
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby Geno on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like an exceptional time (as always with those guys). And I hadn't realized there'd actually been some thought to a HoBoLeMa release. I hope the guys can come to an agreement somewhere.
There's just three things in my life that I regret
There's everything I've done, everything I'm doing
And what I haven't done yet
User avatar
Geno
ProjeKction Veteran
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The long dark reaches of the soul

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby diderot on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Krimzep wrote:Is ProjeKction to end at the end of this year?

Its 10 years since I joined this site! One of only a few I still visit. I will hate to see it go.


Yes, most of us will miss ProjeKCtion - according to Darren alive till next April -, but we get used to the new social media and they work fine!

It's easier to get updates from people you follow - including our Mighty WebMaster - and interact with them.

I see ProjeKCtion like a FB secret group, where only selected people is allowed to visit and post. Should we create one?
Diderot
User avatar
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: BRAZIL

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby diderot on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Geno wrote:Thanks for sharing! It sounds like an exceptional time (as always with those guys).

Yes, it's the second time I'm allowed to join them for a few days. Always a good time!

Geno wrote:And I hadn't realized there'd actually been some thought to a HoBoLeMa release. I hope the guys can come to an agreement somewhere.

Concerning the HoBoLeMa release, in fact I challenged Pat, because until now we just have the bootlegs. I've read someone asking about this in FB and I couldn't miss the opportunity!

I was also a surprise for me to know that he had worked on the material and very funny to see him miming Bozzio in his way of talking... :lol:
Diderot
User avatar
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: BRAZIL

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby Krimzep on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:27 pm

diderot wrote:
Geno wrote:Thanks for sharing! It sounds like an exceptional time (as always with those guys).

Yes, it's the second time I'm allowed to join them for a few days. Always a good time!

Geno wrote:And I hadn't realized there'd actually been some thought to a HoBoLeMa release. I hope the guys can come to an agreement somewhere.

Concerning the HoBoLeMa release, in fact I challenged Pat, because until now we just have the bootlegs. I've read someone asking about this in FB and I couldn't miss the opportunity!

I was also a surprise for me to know that he had worked on the material and very funny to see him miming Bozzio in his way of talking... :lol:



I have a bunch of Hobo shows and a DVD. I must say not one of my fav projects. Terry was kind of a let down for me. To me, he went minimal rather than all out rhythm trashing and, as a result, a lot of what they do is fairly slow and tedious.

But then again, Terry said American audiences were stupid anyway so what do I know about it? He's only one of my fav musicians :mrgreen:
User avatar
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby Krimzep on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:37 pm

diderot wrote:
Krimzep wrote:Is ProjeKction to end at the end of this year?

Its 10 years since I joined this site! One of only a few I still visit. I will hate to see it go.


Yes, most of us will miss ProjeKCtion - according to Darren alive till next April -, but we get used to the new social media and they work fine!

It's easier to get updates from people you follow - including our Mighty WebMaster - and interact with them.

I see ProjeKCtion like a FB secret group, where only selected people is allowed to visit and post. Should we create one?



I am not current on new social media, I don't have a facebook page or use a twitter account. I'm not good with stuff like that. I find it easier to click the link and I'm done. Besides my life isn't that interesting anyway.
User avatar
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby vrooom on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:19 pm

After my recent spat with DGM, I had second thoughts. This place is valuable to me (at least) as a memory bank. When people accuse me of doing X-Y-Z, I can come here and see that I actually did 1-2-3 instead.

The King is dead, long live the King...
User avatar
vrooom
Button Pusher
 
Posts: 6801
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby diderot on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:03 pm

:D
Diderot
User avatar
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: BRAZIL

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby Krimzep on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:19 pm

vrooom wrote:After my recent spat with DGM, I had second thoughts. This place is valuable to me (at least) as a memory bank. When people accuse me of doing X-Y-Z, I can come here and see that I actually did 1-2-3 instead.

The King is dead, long live the King...



What happened this time? Was it about your prog reviews? If so they really don't like free publicity at all.
User avatar
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 am

Next

Return to Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron