free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Mr. So & So - New album

Mr. So & So - New album

Tell us what you are listening to at the moment. What are the albums in heavy rotation on your system?

Mr. So & So - New album

Postby monkfish on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:06 am

Some of you may already be familiar with Mr. So & So. We are a band that are really quite difficult to bag (much to our disadvantage). You'll find a lot of the elements that make you like the Crims in our music, clever arrangements, hooky melodies over difficult musical passages. Though I would say we aren't as noodly or indeed down right terrifying like Crimson can be. please being the guitarist I'm a huge Belew and Fripp fan :)

The new album 'Sugarstealer' is currently only available via iTunes. If you would like to sample a wee bit then go to http://www.myspace.com/mrsoandso

Take care all

Dave

http://www.mrsoandso.com
monkfish
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Re: Mr. So & So - New album

Postby vrooom on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:57 am

I think I saw you open for Marillion once. It was a long time ago and my memory isn't what it used to be, and I might have imagined it. It might have been that time when that bloke called me Mr So & So and I called him Mr Watchamacallit. Oh how we laughed...you had to be there.
:D
vrooom
Button Pusher

Re: Mr. So & So - New album

Postby monkfish on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:35 pm

vrooom wrote:I think I saw you open for Marillion once. It was a long time ago and my memory isn't what it used to be, and I might have imagined it. It might have been that time when that bloke called me Mr So & So and I called him Mr Watchamacallit. Oh how we laughed...you had to be there.
:D

lol very good. Yes it was us, we have supported Marillion a few times, on the Strange Engine, Radiation and Somwehere Else tours. Well remembered :) If you get chance, pop over to our myspace.

Dave
monkfish
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Return to The Listening Post