free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - New album Richard Barbieri - Stranger Inside

New album Richard Barbieri - Stranger Inside

Tell us what you are listening to at the moment. What are the albums in heavy rotation on your system?

New album Richard Barbieri - Stranger Inside

Postby Fred on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm

For those interested (and that will be a few :wink: ) Richard Barbieri will release his second solo album "Stranger Inside" on 15/09/2008 in the Uk and 30/09/2008 in the US (digital it will be available from 08/09/2008)
The album is mixed and co-arranged by Steve Jansen and mastered by Steven Wilson (yes him again).
The album featured guest appearances by Gavin Harrison and double bass player Danny Thompson also the album featured the sampled voices from Tim Bowness and Suzanne Barbieri.

For samples, a free download and all other info clikertheclick here

Fred
He who tries to be his own teacher
becomes his favorite student.
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Re: New album Richard Barbieri - Stranger Inside

Postby MarkSullivan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:03 pm

It's already on eMusic, too. I'll probably get it next week when my downloads refresh. I liked his first one, which I only recently noticed was also on eMusic.
MarkSullivan
ProjeKction Godlike

Re: New album Richard Barbieri - Stranger Inside

Postby Riverman on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:27 am

Yeah, the first one's quite a nice ear massage. If this is on eMusic too, it'll be in my hands (err so to speak) ASAP, in a couple weeks.
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

Return to The Listening Post