free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Does King Crimson Need Fripp Anymore?

Does King Crimson Need Fripp Anymore?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

Does King Crimson Need Fripp?

yes
40%
yes
40%
no
2%
no
2%
yes, and KC will discontinue if he quits, but I have an idea for KC to continue...
5%
yes, and KC will discontinue if he quits, but I have an idea for KC to continue...
5%
no, he's too fucking old, and we need some more nimble fingers... spider fingers, he ain't...
2%
no, he's too fucking old, and we need some more nimble fingers... spider fingers, he ain't...
2%
I don't give a fuck, I've moved on...
No votes
I don't give a fuck, I've moved on...
No votes

Total votes : 40

Postby jtmack on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm

I think they (21csb ) would have done some interesting worth while music. Money or should I say the lack of is what stopped it. When the great late Ian Wallace died that was the final death blow. If the money was there the 21csb would still be alive.

Maybe Fripp will quit having nightmares about unfinished business if he breaths the breath of life back in to Crimson again...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Gilesfan on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:35 pm

They need each other.

Let's face it: Without Fripp there is no King in Crimson. Without King Crimson, Fripp seems like an independent contractor. :lol:
Gilesfan
Gilesfan
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Polls