free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - So what do you want for Xmas?

So what do you want for Xmas?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

A lifesize inflatable Sid Smith fantasy doll with kissable lips and working genitalia
4%
The Bumper Book of Boobies by Robert Fripp - the definitive guide to booby-free travelling
13%
Crimson underpants with the catchy slogan "King Crimson Fans Do It In 17/8"
30%
The Memorial Boz Burrell Tea-set - featuring the illustrated lyrics of "Islands" and a teapot that plays "The Letters" when you fill it with hot water
4%
The Sean Hewitt Conscience Bracelet (a handy bracelet that administers a 1000w shock whenever the user posts anything offensive about King Crimson alumni on ProjeKction)
4%
Some sort of device that will automatically put those pesky DGM Live downloads straight onto CD-R, print out the booklets and assemble it all without any user intervention
21%
A Crafty Deprogramming Kit - the ideal solution for helping you free a loved one from the clutches of the evil Guitar Craft Cult
No votes
Peace on Earth
13%
This list is shit - I am going to post details of my very own wacky Crimso-related Xmas present, fool!
8%

Total votes : 23

Postby vrooom on Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:20 pm

Yes, the festive season is soon upon us and we all like to get a nice delivery from Santa's bulging sack. But what do you want for Christmas this year. Our poll gives you a number of items that you can add to your present list, so let us know what products you want to see. Of course, if we've missed something out click the opt-out button and tell us exactly what you want.

Merry Xmas!

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Peace on Earth and Goodwill To Men

Postby crimcinnaman on Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Gotta be the underpants!

Though I'm sure that Sean Hewitt bracelet thingy is a good idea! :lol:
"My Child is an Honor Student
My President is a Moron"
crimcinnaman
ProjeKction Champion

Postby Indyrod on Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:23 pm

new vibrater, I definitely need a new vibrater.. the one I have is a little too shocking..
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Hans on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:11 pm

I definetly need a real looking toy guitar that plays all those impossible KC guitar riffs by a touch of a button (we all know they weren't played by a human anyway, just look stage right and you'll see an android hidden in the shades surrounded by a stack of computers).
Hans

Postby Fred on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:17 pm

I go for the underpants but i rather had seen a combination of the underpants with inside the Sean Hewitt Conscience Bracelet so you could get some real excitement wile posting on ProjeKction :wink:

Fred
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:22 pm

Are the underpants boxers or briefs?
Dig me, but don't bury me.
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak

Postby jtmack on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:28 pm

I voted for A lifesize inflatable Sid Smith fantasy doll with kissable lips and working genitalia.. I thought it would make a great X-mas present for OwEn ...So he can do all his sucking up in the comfort of his own home...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Dog_none on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:00 am

I'd actually like one of each, EXCEPT the Sid doll. I'm sure he's a fine looking bloke, but the "working genitalia" would probably make it tough to explain to guests.

I wonder, exactly how "working" is the genitalia?
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby Krimzep on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:06 pm

Dog_none wrote:I'd actually like one of each, EXCEPT the Sid doll. I'm sure he's a fine looking bloke, but the "working genitalia" would probably make it tough to explain to guests.

I wonder, exactly how "working" is the genitalia?

I suppose it would work like a nozzel of some sort so the fanboys could blo... I mean inflate Sids ego :wink:
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:46 pm

I want one of those DGMLive download physical manifestation gizmos, only I want a stamped CD, not a damned CD-R, and I want HDCD encoding, and, for those recordings that warrant it, an option for an SACD layer.

Hook me up, Santa!!!
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Next

Return to Polls