free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - When will DGM Live post the P6 show for download?

When will DGM Live post the P6 show for download?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

When will DGM Live post the P6 show for download?

Later today or tomorrow (Nov. 28-29th).
4%
Later this week (Nov. 30 - Dec. 3) like Sid said it would.
4%
Probably next week (Dec. 4-10th), those DGM fellows are a busy lot.
23%
In time for the Christmas Season download rush (Dec 24th).
33%
Before the First of 2007! The Mysterious Torrentizer® has been acting up since you sods have all downloaded the free version of Berkeley '82.
No votes
Who cares! I downloaded the bootleg and it was horrible sounding stuff!
4%
Real soon I hope, I downloaded the bootleg which sounded like crap; I want to get the soundboard!
9%
Sometime in 2007 of course!
19%

Total votes : 21

Postby scorched earth on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:21 am

Indyrod wrote:
scorched earth wrote:Fuck you.

I'm serious, give me an answer or stay the fuck out of it.

Sorry if I was intemperate but I was checking in just prior to leaving for the day and I couldn't believe I was being asked to perform such an elementary piece of thinking for another person.

But here's a clue, Sid lives in England. Anyway I'll let you puzzle out how in the world it might be possible for someone to ask you for your address so they can have someone send you something even though that something doesn't exist yet.

More importanly I did what you could have easily done, and wrote Amy at DGM mail order and then posted what I found out, here I thought. She said that they purchase those from Sanctuary and to her knowledge no corrected version exists.
scorched earth
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 am

scorched earth wrote:She said that they purchase those from Sanctuary and to her knowledge no corrected version exists.

The EU versions work perfectly... :P

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby scorched earth on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:09 am

Right, the mistake was discovered on the US version, before the Euro version was produced, so that one was okay when it was released. But the Euro version is PAL and so not playable on most US players.

Obviously I don't know whether Sanctuary ever corrected it for the US version or not. My best guess is not because a) that's what Amy said, she said she would look into it, and never wrote me back with different information, b) even after posting about this before, which I did in part to see if anyone had proof that the mistake had been corrected, no one has yet said yes my US copy has a non-reversed soundtrack, and c) after endless bleatings Indy still doesn't have his copy.
scorched earth
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:30 am

The EU version works perfectly... :P

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Krimzep on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:01 pm

Indyrod wrote:
scorched earth wrote:Fuck you.

I'm serious, give me an answer or stay the fuck out of it.

you know indy there are plugins that will allow you to switch the audio channels so you could actually enjoy your DVD while waiting for a corrected version to arrive.

I use winamp and the directsound output has this option there may be others for other players.

ps dont you know that scortchy is an all out genius.
Last edited by Krimzep on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:04 pm

Indy's PC is steam-powered, if I recall correctly. :D

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Riverman on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:08 pm

I can't believe anyone's still complaining about such a piddling little thing as stereo channels.

Do we need a reminder of what's really important here?
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:15 pm

But the EU version works perfectly...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:49 pm

Krimzep wrote:
you know indy there are plugins that will allow you to switch the audio channels so you could actually enjoy your DVD while waiting for a corrected version to arrive.

I use winamp and the directsound output has this option there may be others for other players.

My DVD player is a standalone player, so I don't think that would work. :shock:

And SE, Sid fucking knows where I live for Gawd's sake, and he offered the replacement DVD, and he also told me a couple of weeks ago he would forward the request to Amy. So I don't know if they have corrected the screwup or not, because after Sid offered the replacement with a LONG e-mail, he has gone silent. So my pounding of DGM and Sid will ramp up a little now, because they are basically hypocrites for offering me a replacement to start.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Krimzep on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:29 pm

Indyrod wrote:
Krimzep wrote:

My DVD player is a standalone player, so I don't think that would work. :shock:

And SE, Sid fucking knows where I live for Gawd's sake, and he offered the replacement DVD, and he also told me a couple of weeks ago he would forward the request to Amy. So I don't know if they have corrected the screwup or not, because after Sid offered the replacement with a LONG e-mail, he has gone silent. So my pounding of DGM and Sid will ramp up a little now, because they are basically hypocrites for offering me a replacement to start.

I just figured you could watch it from your comp.

did you check the inputs maybe you have them backwards. or,

If you hear him from the left speaker just switch all the connections so that the left goes to your right side speaker, might be a little work but its better than waiting for something that may be a long way off.
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

PreviousNext

Return to Polls