free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - King Crimson Conversation Location

King Crimson Conversation Location

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

What is your main source of King Crimson conversation?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:22 pm

ProjeKction
88%
KCNN
No votes
Planet Crimson
3%
DGMLIVE
No votes
Yahoo Groups
3%
Other (please specify)
3%

Total votes : 26

Postby vrooom on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Oh, I never login at PC. I lost my password ages ago...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:33 pm

yea, that's the point, it's a silly thing to even consider. I never logged in even when I use to occasionally visit. With a completely open forum, the last time a member logged in means absolutely nothing. :roll:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby octopus92 on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:59 pm

What is the interest of this poll ?
Just a :bj: thanks to our great Vrooom webmaster or a :wank: wank for the other websites ??? :lol: :wink:
octopus92
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby vrooom on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:03 pm

octopus92 wrote:What is the interest of this poll ?
Just a :bj: thanks to our great Vrooom webmaster or a :wank: wank for the other websites ??? :lol: :wink:

Hey, I can wank myself off, thankyouverymuch... ;-)

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby scorched earth on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:21 pm

Indyrod wrote:yea, that's the point, it's a silly thing to even consider. I never logged in even when I use to occasionally visit. With a completely open forum, the last time a member logged in means absolutely nothing. Rolling Eyes

We see no reason to restrict the ability to read posts to members only. Otherwise being registered and automatically logging in, even when not posting, has the same value it has here, it keeps track of posts you haven't read. Once again you think that because something has no value for you, it has no value for anyone.
scorched earth
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Indyrod on Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:49 pm

scorched earth wrote:
Indyrod wrote:yea, that's the point, it's a silly thing to even consider. I never logged in even when I use to occasionally visit. With a completely open forum, the last time a member logged in means absolutely nothing. Rolling Eyes

We see no reason to restrict the ability to read posts to members only. Otherwise being registered and automatically logging in, even when not posting, has the same value it has here, it keeps track of posts you haven't read. Once again you think that because something has no value for you, it has no value for anyone.

You completely missed my point, I was talking about deleting members that have not logged into the site for some period of time, which was suggested by one of your many Admins as sixty days. I know the value of logging in, and reading unread posts Larry, that's pretty elementary my dear Watson. Maybe you could try and understand the discussion before making an ass of yourself again.. AGAIN!!!!

Indyrod

Postby Krimzep on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:45 pm

Indyrod wrote:
scorched earth wrote:

You completely missed my point, I was talking about deleting members that have not logged into the site for some period of time, which was suggested by one of your many Admins as sixty days. I know the value of logging in, and reading unread posts Larry, that's pretty elementary my dear Watson. Maybe you could try and understand the discussion before making an ass of yourself again.. AGAIN!!!!

DOH!!! :lol:
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby The Crimson Fox on Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:24 am

ProjeKction is the only place where I can discuss the band and enjoy other KC fans views on them.

I've checked Crimson Planet out and have never thought of joining those guys.

I have tried and failed many times to discuss KC with people I know. They just aint interested!!!

You either love em or you hate em!!!

One thing to note however is that the last ever King Crimson studio album released in 2008 may create some unknown interest... We shall wait and see!!
The Crimson Fox
ProjeKction Savant

Postby Indyrod on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:05 am

It's not as easy being a member of "ProjeKction", we know that. First of all, you HAVE to have a membership. Now that has its advantages and disadvantages, but it does make this more like a club. I've always said, I would never join a club that would have me as a member (sorry, Groucho joke), but exceptions have to made occasionally.

The level of pressure and tension is present with every post. It must be proper, respectful, and hopefully halfway accurate. :wink: We have a KC author and interviewer here that we are featuring much to our members joy. Face it, Bill is bringing us stuff Sid has to be salivating over. And what about the original music that individual members bring to the community? How many websites offer that? Maybe a few, but we make our cds for the pleasure of whomever has an interest. So, getting down off my cheerleader platform, the message on the front page of the web site pretty much says it all. Our fearless leader, always under attack from the people that seldom understand the word "marketing", continues to not see his important role in all of this. Nevertheless, we continue, we are, and we shall persist, and to our fearless leader, it can always be worse. This is a special place, and the WWW is better for it. imo

Indyrod

Postby vrooom on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:13 am

Everybody sing:

"We are great!

We are great!

We are great!"

Right, that's enough of that, OK? ;-)

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher