free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Adrian Belew live on 'Halo' !! ?

Adrian Belew live on 'Halo' !! ?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

Adrian Belew live on 'Halo' !! ?

Postby MondayTuesday on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm

in supporting Porcupine Tree as ProjeKct Six there is a tremendous opportunity for Adrian to switch from the drum stool to the guitar

'Halo' will be played for sure during the encore routine of PT and Adrian is featured on this fabulous 'Deadwing' track ( and another one )

should be kind of 'educational' for a lot of PT fans to learn about the 'double' Belew this time ...
MondayTuesday
ProjeKction Fan

Postby Riverman on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:11 pm

I'd thought of the same thing; this bill looks like a great opportunity for some sitting in. (Or Ade could drop in on a song or two he didn't originally play on, which would also be plenty interesting.)

Actually I'd most prefer to see RF add some synthscapes to "Lazarus," but I ain't betting any money on that.

Anyone catching tonight's debut in Boston?
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Dog_none on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:55 pm

Riverman wrote:I'd thought of the same thing; this bill looks like a great opportunity for some sitting in. (Or Ade could drop in on a song or two he didn't originally play on, which would also be plenty interesting.)

Actually I'd most prefer to see RF add some synthscapes to "Lazarus," but I ain't betting any money on that.

If I had my way, Bob & Ade would be making appearances throughout the show.
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby The Crimson Fox on Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:14 am

Riverman wrote:I'd thought of the same thing; this bill looks like a great opportunity for some sitting in. (Or Ade could drop in on a song or two he didn't originally play on, which would also be plenty interesting.)

What are synthscapes? You crazy fool!
The Crimson Fox
ProjeKction Savant

Postby Riverman on Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:35 pm

The Crimson Fox wrote:What are synthscapes? You crazy fool!

Ha! Thanks for the laugh.

Unfortunately there was no sitting in on either side Saturday night. RF & AB must have been too busy schmoozing super-rich record company execs in fur-lined helicopters on the way back to their five-star penthouse suite.
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike

Return to Polls