free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Which guys from crimson have you ever talked to?

Which guys from crimson have you ever talked to?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

Re: Which guys from crimson have you ever talked to?

Postby RYG on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:21 pm

I talked to (and got autographs from) RF, BB & JW in 1997 in New York City at, I believe, a Virgin Records store. It was for the "Night Watch" 2-CD release. Ton's of people were there with cameras but I just wanted to shake hands and get their autographs. David Cross was there too but I couldn't find him after the "kick-off" announcements were made. As I recall Robert was quite affable and approachable that day. I went with the naive hopes that maybe they'd play a bit but, of course, that didn't happen. Either way, it is a fond memory.
My favorite movies (right now):
"Lost In Translation", "Mulholland Drive", "Pulp Fiction", "Sin City", "Buffalo '66", "Ghost World", "Apocolypse Now (Redux)", "Donnie Darko", "Raising Arizona", "Shawshank Redemption"
RYG
ProjeKction Freak

Postby Krimzep on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 pm

I saw Aide's original power trio and got them all to sign my Hat, tobad i wore it to death now you cant even see the names anymore. :cry:
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby diderot on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm

I've talked to Adrian after the first Crimson show in Philly (2008), then got to talk to him in 2011 in NYC (Two of a Perfect Trio tour).

I've met Tony and Pat before and after Stick Men shows in Sao Paulo (2010), Philadelphia and NYC (2011), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Mar del Plata (Argentina) in 2012. Deserves mention long conversations I had with Markus Reuter (Stick Men).
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

What a bunch of Crimso slags... I am ashamed to be in your company.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

vrooom wrote:What a bunch of Crimso slags... I am ashamed to be in your company.

it's your house man, we are just visiting... :mrgreen:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby diderot on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

I must say that I never met him personally, but I've chatted and exchange messages with another Crimson related musician: Darren Lock, from whom I've bought/downloaded his music.

I hope to meet him one day so I'll ask to sign my CDs!
I really mean it!
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby rickphilpott on Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

i've talked with Ade, T, and P@ at a 2 of a Perfect 3 show in SF, what a shame these guys are force fucked into signing schwagg to make a buck, you could see the pain in their eyes at being reduced to this level, they did their best to be nice and i fanboyed each for an autograph, i also chatted with Pat online afew times when i purchased some used roland shit from him last year, i hit ol Bob up for an autograph when he was in Berkeley with David Sylvian, i will cherish that moment always, he looked at me like i was a fukkin idiot and said nothing, it was great, i gotta say though i got to talk once to Don Van Vliet for about ten minutes outside of a venue in Boston and he was cool as hell
<=> )|(
rickphilpott
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Postby rickphilpott on Sun May 12, 2013 10:17 pm

i do have a forged signature of Unc by the sistery person
<=> )|(
rickphilpott
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Previous

Return to Polls