free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Which guys from crimson have you ever talked to?

Which guys from crimson have you ever talked to?

This is where you get your chance to make your feelings known in our ProjeKction Polls. Feel free to create a Poll on any subject you choose.

Postby vrooom on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:23 pm

Ooooh, you old namedropper you. Is that the self-same competition that you managed to win yourself despite organising it? Kudos to you, I wish I could have screwed my membership over in such a spectacular way. :D With great power comes great responsibility and the first rule of running competitions is never to enter them yourself - it's smacks of impropriety. Also, never read your member's private messages too... :D

My best muso story harks back to that bleeding 21st Century Schizoid Karaoke Band and being at the sound check in London. Me and The Missus were hanging around waiting for something to happen when she decides to toodle up to one of the guys monkeying around on the stage and ask him when the band was going to arrive. The guy only turns out to be that Jokko Chinstrap bloke wasn't it? Ooooooh, how we laughed afterwards.

The Missus is probably going to divorce me now for revealing that particular faux pas... :?

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:13 pm

vrooom wrote:Ooooh, you old namedropper you. Is that the self-same competition that you managed to win yourself despite organising it? Kudos to you, I wish I could have screwed my membership over in such a spectacular way. :D With great power comes great responsibility and the first rule of running competitions is never to enter them yourself - it's smacks of impropriety. Also, never read your member's private messages too... :D

Darren

haha, at least they are all contained on an Island by themselves for the most part, and can continue eating their young. :twisted:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby TheCrimsonChin on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:50 am

vrooom wrote:Ooooh, you old namedropper you. Is that the self-same competition that you managed to win yourself despite organising it? Kudos to you, I wish I could have screwed my membership over in such a spectacular way. :D With great power comes great responsibility and the first rule of running competitions is never to enter them yourself - it's smacks of impropriety. Also, never read your member's private messages too... :D

No one was more surprised than I. Luckily (for me) I don't take much stock in slogans garnered from action adventure movies featuring radioactive spiders.

But seriously, I offered more than once to back out and let Adrian pick a different winner, but he declined.

Indyrod wrote:haha, at least they are all contained on an Island by themselves for the most part, and can continue eating their young.

I won't pretend to know what this means.
If I had something important to say, why would I put it all the way down here?
TheCrimsonChin
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby Hans on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:00 am

Say what you wan't, but it's still a great picture.
Hans

Postby jtmack on Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am

Indy wrote:haha, at least they are all contained on an Island by themselves for the most part, and can continue eating their young. Twisted Evil

Got a good laugh thanks....

Scott I do like your picture too...

What is a Crim anymore? Is it all in the past, only Roberto knows for sure..
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Oh yes it is a good picture, a worthy winner (though I never checked out the competition), I'm just annoyed with myself for not thinking of that ruse first and winning one of my own competitions when I used to run them. I could have put the goodies on eBay and made a healthy profit. What a fool I am.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby TheCrimsonChin on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 pm

vrooom wrote:Oh yes it is a good picture, a worthy winner (though I never checked out the competition), I'm just annoyed with myself for not thinking of that ruse first and winning one of my own competitions when I used to run them. I could have put the goodies on eBay and made a healthy profit. What a fool I am.

Darren

Yes, I cleaned up nicely. My family will never want for anything again since I won that t-shirt. Silly man.

If you would like to check out the competition a direct link to the photo gallery: http://planetcrimson.net/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=20

Indy, before you accuse me of trying to steer people to my site by posting that link here and calling me vile names etc... I'll just reply to that now with a friendly reminder to go fuck yourself.
TheCrimsonChin
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby Indyrod on Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:47 pm

TheCrimsonChin wrote:Indy, before you accuse me of trying to steer people to my site by posting that link here and calling me vile names etc... I'll just reply to that now with a friendly reminder to go fuck yourself.

Hey, I don't blame you for visiting our site, sheesh, you must become pretty bored over there on Planet Whatever. :P
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:25 pm

TheCrimsonChin wrote:Yes, I cleaned up nicely. My family will never want for anything again since I won that t-shirt. Silly man.

That's the flaw in your plan. You should have offered a big bucks prize, silly man.

TheCrimsonChin wrote:If you would like to check out the competition

Why would I want to do that? You already won the competition and posted the winning entrant here, silly man.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby TheCrimsonChin on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 pm

You said you hadn't checked out the competition, silly man so I offered you a convenient (and postage paid) link to do so.
TheCrimsonChin
ProjeKction Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Polls