free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Support Our Troops

Support Our Troops

Indyrod is a ProjeKction Admin and this is his own personal area.

Moderator: Indyrod

Support Our Troops

Postby Indyrod on Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:53 am

If you wish to send an e-mail message to our troops fighting in Iraq, and show your support, here is the link. You can select which Military Branch you choose.

http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/

To sign a Document of Support to our Military fighting in Iraq, you can do so here:

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

For Press Reports and other Military information concerning the War against Iraq, here is a good source.

http://defendamerica.mil/index.html

My own letter to a service member fighting against Iraq:

Your sacrifices are very much appreciated from this Hoosier in Indianapolis. I support everything you're doing, and pray you will be safe in disarming Iraq, and overthrowing the evil dictatorship of Saddam and his thugs. You are doing God's work, and I pray you will be safe, focused, and confident in this most difficult task. Pay no attention to any reports you hear of protests back home, they are few, and insignificant compared to the overwhelming support your Nation gives you, and our Military leaders. Keep the faith, and your mission will be accomplished soon, and the World will be a safer and better place because of your efforts. God's speed, and have a safe journey home soon.
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Understanding

Postby Indyrod on Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:43 pm

Since my own letter above, was maybe a little misunderstood, I made a post in the "Space Echoes" to explain it a little. To avoid any future confusion, here is that reply to other members who commented about it:

Indyrod in Space Echoes wrote:
blsoldcheese wrote:I need to comment on Indyrod's diary, where he quotes a letter he sent off to the military. He claims that what they're doing is "god's work".

Ok, i've wiped the vomit away from my keyboard now.

BLS
(I'm curious to see how long this post exists)

Keep in mind, this was meant as a message to a soldier in the field fighting in Iraq, not any big social or religious message. If a coalition soldier just happens to read my message, and feels somebody else besides him/her feels God is on his/her side, then that is good, imo. I don't take any position like you guys are, my only goal is to support our troops in times of War. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with what any of you wrote, but the mere fact you have the right to say it, is all that matters to me. I'm not a religious person, but in certain times, I feel it can't do any harm to say a little prayer for those I personally think it might possibly benefit. Maybe I shouldn't have included my message, after all, it was kind of personal, but I'm just that way. Anyway, if it gave you all a chance to express your own feelings, then that's also good. My actual feeling, is our soldiers are there, we can't do anything about it, but support them, and hope they come out of this alive, and the Iraqi people are finally free from the murderous regime that has been terrorizing them for decades.

Carry on.....
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf

Postby Indyrod on Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:11 am

You gotten love this misbegotten soul..

The Iraqi Information Minister All-Time Great Quotes

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all."

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

"We will push those crooks, those mercenaries back into the swamp."

"We went into the airport and crushed them. We cleaned the whole place out. They were slaughtered."

"They have started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

"They're not even (within) 100 miles (of Baghdad)."

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod

Presidential Address

Postby Indyrod on Fri May 02, 2003 2:49 am

First of all, I didn't vote for Dubya, but he did deliver a hell of a speech tonite aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier, on it's way home. He does have some great speech writers, and wow, what a setting. Anyway, so happy to see the Troops coming home, but so much work to do yet. :(
Indyrod

Return to Indyrod's Random Thoughts