free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - The New KCNN Forums

The New KCNN Forums

Indyrod is a ProjeKction Admin and this is his own personal area.

Moderator: Indyrod

The New KCNN Forums

Postby Indyrod on Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:58 am

This is a RANT!!!

Rant removed by Indyrod 3/22/03

End of Rant
Last edited by Indyrod on Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Editorial Comment

Postby Indyrod on Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:21 pm

Comment removed by Indyrod 03/22/03
Last edited by Indyrod on Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indyrod

Reconciliation, but Moderation is a Definite Problem

Postby Indyrod on Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:35 pm

Last night, and today, Jeff and I had an exchange of personal communications. Although the contents of those exchanges are indeed personal, we have agreed basically to disagree, but put our differences aside. That changes nothing as I informed Jeff, as long as the KCNN GB moderation remains as it is now. If a change in Moderators is made, then I and maybe a few others, will again take an active and positive role in promoting KCNN. KCNN is still the Number One best source of news concerning everything Crim, and for that alone, it is an extremely valuable asset. However, the GB is another subject, and hopefully future improvements will make it again a desirable Forum to discuss all things Crim.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod

Moving On

Postby Indyrod on Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:11 am

Today, I removed my Rant concerning KCNN, and also the editorial comment. In my judgement, it served its purpose at the time, but in the spirit of maintaining a positive flow here at FraKctured, it was time to move on.

Indyrod

Mr. Crimson's Diary Today

Postby Indyrod on Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:10 pm

From Mr. Crimsons Diary Today wrote:Mr. Crimson Friday, March 28 2003

Did I nuke the guestbook on purpose? No.

Do I hate Indyrod? No. Indyrod has been a wonderful contributor at KCNN in the past, and I wish him well at Frakctured. Apologies to him for anything misunderstood.

Does this mean what Indyrod says about KN and it's staff is true? I leave that to the reader to discern. I don't believe so.

Do I hate Frakctured's website? No, in fact, I think it's a good thing to not have all the eggs in one basket. It's a fine website, and has much potential.

Do I think Indyrod has a right to spout insinuated lies about me and derrogatory comments about my staff and the people who contribute? Absolutely! However, I'm not sure why he does so. In any case I do hope people realize they are what they are.

What about the Trey news? It was official news submitted from the band. It was then suggested it might do more harm than good. So, since it was not so truly necessary, I took it down.

For those that don't read Mr. Crimson's Diary, I thought you might be interested in his latest entry.

What an honor to be mentioned in Jeff's diary, along with a mention of FraKctured. I won't go into much about what Jeff said about me personally, but I do take exception with his comment Do I think Indyrod has a right to spout insinuated lies about me and derrogatory comments about my staff and the people who contribute?. This is a major point of disagreement I guess, because I was only reporting personal feelings, opinions, editorials, and maybe a few logical conclusions, as I saw it. This is mostly referring to my RANT I assume, and I don't recall saying anything about his staff, derrogatory or not. If he is referring to the Moderation of his Guestbook, then yes, he is right. And besides that, I'm not so sure my comments were derrogatory, as they were true. imo Can something be derrogatory and true at the same time? :?:

If he is referring to the recent Trey Gunn debacle, then my last argument still applies. Anyway, I'm about ready to put this little issue to bed, as even IT is starting to bore me, along with his new-age GB. Maybe I better shut the hell up for now, because I know Mr. Crimson has better things to talk about in his diary than me.
:twisted:
Indyrod

Dead Horse

Postby Indyrod on Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:19 am

Under the subject matter, of beating a dead horse, I've decided to put this friendly exchange from the Main Discussion forum here, because it got buried pretty fast. It's just my way of keeping everything concerning this Topic in one place. And of course, if Mr. Crimson wants more material for his diary, he can easily access it here. :D

Indyrod wrote:
Margie wrote:
Indyrod wrote:Hey Gambit, I mean Riverman, :D glad to see you finally made it over here. We're a friendly bunch, except me of course when I'm exchanging jabs with the "Other Place". :twisted:

Speaking of which, don't you think it's time to let it go?

Yes Margie, of course, I've already stated that in my SPACE. Although, I didn't think the comments Mr. Crimson made in his diary, were exactly helpful in letting it go. I didn't see anybody "over there" saying anything about this, so I don't exactly understand what Mr. Crimson hoped to accomplish with his diary entry. If anything, he made it more public, and drew more attention. He is a member of this site too, and could have kept his comments at this site, as I did. Thank you anyway, for your concern. :?
Indyrod

Just another day of being abused....

Postby Indyrod on Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:14 am

Mommy Mommy, they're picking on me over there. penston doesn't seem to love me anymore. :cry: Guess I'll just use his P2 for a coaster, instead of those AOL discs. nah, actually I kinda like it. So far, I've been in penston's diary, Mr. Crimson's diary, and kaveman's diary. As well as being more or less told, to kiss my ass in the "Current Events" thread. You guys gotta know I'm lovin this shit. Actually, I was very sincere in making an attempt to debate Liquid Len a little bit. But the invasion of the psuedo-GB moderators kinda made an ass out of themselves, but luckily Thela is a lot smarter than them, and handled the situation rather well. Three Cheers for Thela!!!! You go guy!!!

Indyrod

Monday, April 28th

Postby Indyrod on Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:17 pm

Haven't updated this for a while, so what the hell, might as well since it's getting to be very sad. The Diaries are lost again, and as of this hour, the Sid Smith and Tim Bowness diaries are gone. Hey SID, come on over here Dude, we love ya too. :D penston and Barry still doing their Laurel and Hardy routine Diary bits, which keep getting erased, that's pretty funny, although penston never posts in the GB, of course, nobody else hardly does either. It's very apparent, the pre-nuked GB was more or less the official end of the old DGM GB, rest in peace. The former main contributors have either disappeared, or pretty much post exclusively at FraKctured, although I see a few double posts occasionally. The Listening Room, which was my idea to start, is pretty much a total flop now, and my other idea, KCCC Favorites and General Opinions was never started back. That really does make me sad, because it contained so many reviews, and opinions concerning ALL the wonderful KCCC releases. And Lord knows, how much money DGM made just from the exposure and excitement generated from that particular Thread. If you think that makes me happy seeing all that excellent material going down the drain, think again, if anything, it makes me very mad and very sad. I care tremendously about King Crimson, and DGM, and they deserve a better fate than that. All but two megabytes, my ass. :x

The Current Affairs, particularly the WAR thread has been pretty interesting. Drawing almost three thousand hits, before it's slowly consuming itself, as those that made all those hits possible have seen the real light, and jumped ship, including me. I like Thela and consider him a friend, but damn, deleting your own posts like you've been doing because of getting trashed by your posters is a little lame. That thread got about as ugly as any I've seen for a long time, almost as pathetic as when BS ran them out of HIS GB. I will say one thing about Thela, he gave BS the flaming he deserved for being, well you know, such a BS.

Thanks to Darren, and believe me, this guy deserves so much credit in keeping the spirit of the pre-nuked GB alive, but doing it in such a creative way, that it serves as a model for how a KC Forum SHOULD be ran. Sorry for being so irritating Darren, but you know my heart and soul are with you, and all the rest of the fine people that make up this unique and classy place to hang out on the WWW. If I tried to turn off the drip drip drip Darren, then I wouldn't be myself, and therefore, I wouldn't exist. Some may say, so what, who gives a fuck, and to those I say, you have a point. :P
Indyrod

Return to Indyrod's Random Thoughts