free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Under Siege?

Under Siege?

Indyrod is a ProjeKction Admin and this is his own personal area.

Moderator: Indyrod

Under Siege?

Postby Indyrod on Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:28 am

Nuts!
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Indyrod on Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:46 pm

I'll have to admit, trying to fight a battle with absolutely no public support is a tough task. Although I know for a fact the support exists in abundance, although silent on the board. I hate it for the ColleKctive, I really do, it's almost made me ill at times believe it or not. But that has never stopped me in anything I believe, in basic principles. I've never seen a forum in my life that would permit the situation I've been holding my own little private crusade against. And I mean never ever, and I've been a member of many forums, including being a moderator more than once.

Last week I asked the advice of a few different members, because I felt pressed up against the wall, with very few ways out. The advise was good, but nothing I could use in anything public because you have to be in my situation, to really understand. As much as I absolutely hate to back away from a principle I totally believe in, it's just too much to continue with me the one being hammered. I feel my contributions to FraKctured have been enormous, and hopefully most of you agree. I don't have a passive personality like most of you, and it certainly comes out when I consider my home under attack. That's exactly how I've felt with this situation, but it's not just my home. Don't expect me to change anything at all, just believe I've decided this is one war not worth fighting anymore.
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Return to Indyrod's Random Thoughts