free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - New Music Purchases and Concert Tickets

New Music Purchases and Concert Tickets

Indyrod is a ProjeKction Admin and this is his own personal area.

Moderator: Indyrod

Re: New Music Purchases and Concert Tickets

Postby Indyrod on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm

King Crimson - Lark's Tongues in Aspic, 40th Anniversary Edition cd/dvd
(dumbass me, I thought I all ready had this on order, but I didn't. so, decided to order it from Amazon, for around 18 dollars)

Machine Head - 2cd Machine F**king Head Live!

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD + 2 DVD (CD sized digipak)
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Indyrod on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 am

because a guy I've known for a while, kind of put down my dubstep music, and he posted a link to some "squarepusher" music, as a message that SP wz way ahead of dubstep, so I collected all the SP albums. very interesting music... 8)
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Stabbing Westward - Wither Blister Burn & Peel

from the Darkest Days album "Save Yourself"
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

thought I all ready had these live performances on dvd, but realized I still just had the VHS double release. Got them both real cheap, and new at Ebay.

Guns N' Roses
Use Your Illusion 1 & 2 Live DVD SET
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 am

Neon Nights: 30 Years of Heaven & Hell- Live at Wacken DVD (2009)

Heaven & Hell: Live from Radio City Music Hall (2007) (DVD)
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:48 am

can't help it, I'm a hopeless fan of Guns N' Roses...

Slash - Apocalyptic Love

Slash - Made In Stoke 24/7/11 Live double cd
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 am

also got the two Slash's Snakepit albums.

Ain't Life Grand

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 am

Indyrod wrote:thought I all ready had these live performances on dvd, but realized I still just had the VHS double release. Got them both real cheap, and new at Ebay.

Guns N' Roses
Use Your Illusion 1 & 2 Live DVD SET

well crap, that fell through, the guy refunded my money and said he noticed the discs had gotten loose in the cases, and were scratched too bad. guess I shouldn't bitch, he was at least very honest, and didn't just send them to me. now I'm debating on whether I need those anyway, and add to the mountain of dvds and cds I've bought and never seem to watch or listen. being an obsessive collector, can be down right stupid at times. :?
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 pm

might as well finish this story. after the Korean seller canceled my Guns N' Roses dvds order, because of the trashed discs, I saw yesterday the same seller had another 12 for sale on Ebay. same seller, same price, same everything. I contacted him with a wtf question, and he wrote back saying they had just received a new shipment that same day. so he generated me an invoice right away, and I paid the same amount that had just been refunded, and the seller promised he would airmail them right away from S. Korea. I've bought a lot of stuff from Asian sellers, and actually all over the world, and not really had any problems. I was trying to find this one famous faux snuff horror film a few years ago, and it seemed impossible to find (it was banned almost everywhere). But through the South American actual filmmaker, I managed to order a copy and had to go through all kinds of money transfers to finally get it. A lot of work, but I got what I wanted, and it was as sick as what I had read about it (and quite good). there aren't too many obstacles I won't finally get by, it's just being persistent enough to do it.
Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

not really a big Iron Maiden fan, but I'm getting into them a lot more. this is supposed to be about their best recorded dvd concert, with a 2nd disc of other concerts and documentary.

Iron Maiden: Live After Death (2 disc DVD)

"Live After Death was filmed and recorded towards the tail end of `The World Slavery Tour' over a record breaking four sold out nights at Los Angeles' 13,200 capacity Long Beach Arena. Featuring tracks from their first five albums both the album and video topped the international charts around the world. The tour opened in Warsaw in August 1984 and concluded in Los Angeles July 1985. It covered 193 concerts in 21 countries, including an incredible 112 arena shows in just the USA and Canada and saw the band playing to over a million fans in North America alone. This was the most ambitious, longest and most gruelling tour Maiden ever experienced. As the second installment to 2004's international chart topping The Early Days DVD, the second disc features the highly anticipated `The History Of Iron Maiden Part II which gives an insight, humorous and otherwise, into the making of the record as well as exploring the creativity and the background pressures created through the sheer hard work and the physical toll that comes with success at this level for a touring band."
Indyrod

PreviousNext

Return to Indyrod's Random Thoughts