free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING RARE PRESSING?

COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING RARE PRESSING?

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING RARE PRESSING?

Postby bretto29573 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:52 am

Hello

I was wondering if someone knew anything about a Taiwanese Union Records pressing of "Court Of" that I recently scored? I cant find any information at all about it, including Discogs and Popsikes - but it does seem to be an item not many people have. Its in a thin cardboard sleeve and the printing is different etc on the cover

Any info at all about this would be greatly appreciated
bretto29573
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Re: COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING RARE PRESSING?

Postby Krimzep on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Look down the list your vinyl is listed about half way down.

https://www.discogs.com/label/26873-Union
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby bretto29573 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:54 am

Cheers KrimZep, but I'd already checked the Discogs entry....seems only 2 people have it....just wondering how rare a pressing it actually is, or if it's junk?
bretto29573
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Postby Krimzep on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 am

bretto29573 wrote:Cheers KrimZep, but I'd already checked the Discogs entry....seems only 2 people have it....just wondering how rare a pressing it actually is, or if it's junk?

Well, it's junk pressing that happens to be rare. If you collect everything KC then you want it, but I highly doubt that it's a true collectors item that would be highly sought by serious record collectors. ICBW though
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Return to Main Guestbook