free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Minnemann, Jobson, Wetton, & Machacek play KC

Minnemann, Jobson, Wetton, & Machacek play KC

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Re: Minnemann, Jobson, Wetton, & Machacek play KC

Postby Ironclaw on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:03 am

Just wanna go back to the original topic.

I love Starless and Nightmare as played by UK "Reunion". I think Starless is awesome. Eddie Jobson has aged incredibly well. He is an outstanding musician and through his massive use of distortion and reverb he demolishes the unjust words of Fripp that violin is "not an instrument" of heavy rock.
Ironclaw
ProjeKction Groupie

Postby Ironclaw on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Jobson did a GREAT job on the UK reunion version of Starless. He really is very accomplished. Some people don't have ears to hear with, it would seem to me, though that sounds unfair I know. It utterly amazes me that some people think it's bad.
Ironclaw
ProjeKction Groupie

Postby jtmack on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Ironclaw wrote:Jobson did a GREAT job on the UK reunion version of Starless. He really is very accomplished. Some people don't have ears to hear with, it would seem to me, though that sounds unfair I know. It utterly amazes me that some people think it's bad.
I liked what I heard, Jobson did over play it a bit to some people "me" less is better, it's just a matter of personal taste. I heard Fripp play it last night no one plays the hook like Fripp and watched many play it on u-tube. I think Alex Mack does it as good or better than anyone else besides Fripp..
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook