free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Re: A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

Postby Indyrod on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 pm

from the DGM Forum...

"Indyrod is, I believe, the second person here to have asked a direct question about the availability of LTIA40. Those questions have not been answered. Why is that?
I understand the delay has been caused by factory production issues.
Sid"

no shit Sid, and why did you not answer or respond to my SAME question much before this guys post? SEE, the dude does not like certain people, and I don't really give a crap, but it's pretty sad. :?
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby jtmack on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Indyrod wrote:from the DGM Forum...

no shit Sid, and why did you not answer or respond to my SAME question much before this guys post? SEE, the dude does not like certain people, and I don't really give a crap, but it's pretty sad. :?

Indy what do you expect? Why would you want to post where they used this site as an example of what it's (their site) not going to be like. Remember avatars aren't allowed? Sid liked this one best :wank:. Maybe we should start a Sid appreciation thread?
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Indy - if you want the CD/DVD version of Larks' 40 - it would be my pleasure to send you a copy across the Atlantic. Just send me your postal address (preferably via FB) and I will make it so.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 am

thanks Darren, but I just got a shipping notice from Amazon, that it's on the way...

JT, I just do it to irritate Sid, that's always fun.

Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:17 am

jtmack wrote:Remember avatars aren't allowed? Sid liked this one best :wank:. Maybe we should start a Sid appreciation thread?

good idea, we have so much to be thankful for from Mr. Smith... :mrgreen:

Indyrod

Postby vrooom on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

Indyrod wrote:thanks Darren, but I just got a shipping notice from Amazon, that it's on the way...

JT, I just do it to irritate Sid, that's always fun.

That's good news. Good job I managed to cancel my order, otherwise you would have had two copies! LOL! :)
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 am

hey hey hey, finally received my Larks cd/dvd today. looking forward to getting into it, although I wish they would make those rehearsal sessions available outside of the Box. anyway, glad to finally get it. :mrgreen:

Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 am

The Vicar

Songbook #1 / The Mysterious Case of Billy's G String (various formats)

Burning Shed is delighted to announce that it is now hosting an official European online store for DGMLive.

The first releases come courtesy of The Vicar and his ambitious multi-media Vicar Chronicles project.

The Mysterious Case of Billy's G String is the first of The Vicar Chronicles - a series of whodunnits about the fictional (and not-so-fictional) adventures of the legendary music producer and great British eccentric, The Vicar, as seen through the irreverent eyes of his assistant Punk Sanderson.

Sherlock Holmes meets Spinal Tap in these tales of music industry misdeeds.

Available now, the Mysterious Case of Billy's G String comes as a novel and a graphic novel, both of which are offered in Kindle and iPad (epub) compatible e-book formats.

Songbook #1 contains fourteen songs by the enigmatic English producer The Vicar and feature The Vicar's unique string and chamber arrangements and a host of guest singers. Tony Levin, Theo Travis, Lewis Taylor, Tim Elsenberg, Chas Dickie and Jakko Jakszyk and others appear.

Pre-order now for 28th February shipping.

Indyrod

Postby Indyrod on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:21 pm

from DGM:

FART FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

Record company breaks contract
Artist breaks wind

How can one small, mobile and not-very-intelligent unit fight the blast-door of lawyers that protect the world’s largest media company?

Many musicians and artists have faced the same problem, but few have worked their butts off quite like this to find a solution - fart outside the offices of their nemesis and post the video on YouTube.

Punk Sanderson, author of a series of semi-fictional exposes of the music industry, has filmed his protest: Fart For Your Rights!

Punk Sanderson, author of a series of semi-fictional exposes of the music industry, has filmed his protest: Fart For Your Rights! “It’s like the Occupy Movement, only smellier. We’ve called bankers, politicians and ‘phone-hackers to account – now it’s time for major record labels. They trample over musicians’ rights and rather than owning up and offering fair settlement, reach for expensive lawyers. It would cost over £300,000 to fight them in the courts – who’s got that kind of money?

So, armed with a battery of slogans - “Fart For Farts Sake,” “All You Need Is Wind,” “With A Little Fart From Your Friends” - the intention is to encourage Dinosaur Inc to own up, get ethical and improve business practices.

“The major record labels are happy enough chasing college kids who infringe their own copyrights. This campaign blows them towards taking their own copyright abuse seriously. Any artist can join the protest, get the iFart app on their ‘phone, and blast away in meetings with their record label. Or just trigger it anyway. We are on the scent of something big.

All Punk’s found-sounds are of organic origin.

by Punk Sanderson :shock:

Indyrod

Postby Krimzep on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

:roll: :lol: good luck with that!
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook