free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Re: A Letter from David Singleton and Robert Fripp

Postby Krimzep on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

^^^^^^^

Thats the problem, It is for them and not for us, but they still want us to buy
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby jtmack on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Geno wrote: Looking at the Vicar/Punk stuff has always felt like watching a group of long-time friends making obscure jokes among themselves about things only they know, then expecting the rest of us to find it as funny as they do.

They think it's funny people would pay for this crap, that's the real joke and it's on us. But the joke is on them because no one is going to pay to be insulted by them with their inside joke.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

This is why they don't like us, you know... :roll:
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby jtmack on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 pm

vrooom wrote:This is why they don't like us, you know... :roll:

yep :roll: :shock: :D I know they have special love for you Darren. :o :D They only like super fans who are willing to pay for GC and be a part of the church of Fripp. Everyone else is a boobie and just good for buying everything or anything they put out and this is another example of that.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 pm

What have you heard, JT? :D I thought I felt my ears burning... People been talking 'bout me again??? :P
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 pm

even though we kind of have a reputation for bashing DGM around here, it's certainly not been from lack of reason. Somebody needs to be honest with them, and Darren, and Myself are probably not on their Xmas card list. But they have never refused to take my money for whatever they are selling, although it took them forever to ship me a corrected "Eyes Wide Open" DVD, and that was not until the wrong labeling "Collectable Vol. 1" cds fiasco, and me bitching to them, and by the way, how about sending me the corrected EWO along with it? Lord knows who had to approve that, but they were all shipped, FINALLY. Now those were good products, even with the lack of quality control, so I was very happy to get it all corrected. Now this current Vicar joke novel thingy, is maybe the most embarrassing project they have ever done, even though they probably think it's a work of genius. :roll:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby jtmack on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 am

vrooom wrote:What have you heard, JT? :D I thought I felt my ears burning... People been talking 'bout me again??? :P

Me hear anything? No I'm just remembering a past filled with petty things like banning you and such, but like Indy says they still take your loot... Go figure, they do I guess as they count their money in the dark back room while they thumb their noises at us with shit like Vicar.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Indyrod on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 am

you mean banned at the old defunct King Crimson forum, the shills for DGM, now gone forever? yep, I got banned there a couple of times, along with Darren, and eventually out of that, this joint was born. and wasn't that a fine time for all of us survivors? I remember the battles towards that old forum, and wow, what great memories. hehe of course, Darren is such a dick, he pissed off several of our own members, and then another forum was born, that Plant, or Planet thing, whatever it is supposed to be. is that even still around? no answer is needed, I really don't care. so, we are either the winners or the absolute worst losers on Earth when it comes to those past exciting and memorable days of old. :twisted:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 am

Oh, yes. I think I am banned in perpetuity on the DGM forum, despite them taking my cash for downloads and being a good customer. The funny thing is that I've never posted anything inflammatory on that forum (as far as I can remember) and my postings have usually been about product or what-not. But I guess that's how whoever is the prime power possessor at the DGM website gets their jollies these days.

I pay no mind. It's a small fish bowl anyway...

Yes, a lot of what I did in the old days was just to inflame the humourless Americans - my good company excepted - some of the dopiness deserved my contempt, some of it didn't. I was a cruel and heartless leader. A despot of my own making. My only regret was that I wasn't more offensive. In certain cases, apologies were offered, accepted and then after the fact, covered up and conveniently "forgotten". My lesson and your lesson should be this: do not get involved with the delusional, especially those seeking council with musicians in order to further their career or massage their egos.

But it was a lot of fun, wasn't it? :lol:
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby jtmack on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I agree we had a lot of fun. Darren you had a way of inspiring people to start new boards were everyone's nice :roll: :wank: Too bad many took things to heart.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook