free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - The End of the KCCC

The End of the KCCC

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Re: The End of the KCCC

Postby jtmack on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:08 am

vrooom wrote:Never look back...

I think we had too much fun, others took wing to a place everyone's nice the skies are always blue and even the stinkiest turd smells alike a rose in springtime... A place where the likes Sid and kind could feel safe.. :twisted: We need OwEn back!! :wink:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm

jtmack wrote:We need OwEn back!! :wink:

Nah...
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Owen who? or maybe, Owen was a who? anyway, see him on FB once in a while, so to speak.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Krimzep on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Here is a tid bit from the latest inner knot news letter

For all KCCC fans, we have not forgotten you....the next Club will likely be available in June and will either be Club 48 or Club 42, details forthcoming. We have forgotten how to count along the way!

:roll:
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Geno on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 am

No need to copy all the jokes, so maybe it's easier to just stick to the relevant points. I see one snippet of possible interest in the latest note, though...

For two days only, order a King Crimson text shirt and receive a matching mug for free. Supplies are limited, hence the short nature of this sale.

Each order placed in July with a sub-total of $30.00 or more receives a free Islands coaster.

For the month of July, order three KCCC discs and receive a free white In The Court tee. Please specify size in the notes section of the order. As always, we do not want those who have ordered all KCCC releases to miss out, so all Frequent Fliers can use coupon code linked at the bottom of this section to receive a $10.00 discount on orders with a sub total of $50.00 or more. And, yes, you also receive a free Islands coaster.

You have likely read the news on the DGMLive website about the ultra exciting, not-to-be-missed Road To Red box set. If not, head over there to read details post-haste! We will send an announcement when these are available for pre order. Each pre ordered box will include four of the 2-sided Red coasters which showcase the album cover on one side and the gauge on the other.

When we reach our final number of 50 in the KCCC series, we plan to design a case which will house all 50 discs (which means we will offer a limited run of any out of stock discs in the near future including Club 16 and Club 42). Submit your design idea and one winner will be chosen at random. We will work with them to create a limited run KC t-shirt, and they will, of course, receive one of those shirts for free. A bit confusing, we know, because the contest and prize are not related, but we try to mix things up now and again. Please submit KCCC case ideas to mailorder@dgmlive.com with subject header Knot's Landing (because the discs will ultimately 'land' in their special home...again, we realize it is a real stretch!).
There's just three things in my life that I regret
There's everything I've done, everything I'm doing
And what I haven't done yet
Geno
ProjeKction Veteran

Postby steven on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Club 16, eh? I wonder if Uncle is going to stand by his offer of a free 16 for those who were KCCC members back in the day?
steven
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Postby diderot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

steven wrote:Club 16, eh? I wonder if Uncle is going to stand by his offer of a free 16 for those who were KCCC members back in the day?

After the pitch adjust it's double CD!

I'd love buy it to replace my Russian conterfeit...
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:25 pm

It said they're offering a "limited run of out of stock discs like KCCC 16 and 42". Did 42 EVER even come out?
Dig me, but don't bury me.
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak

Postby steven on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 pm

42 is still missing in action. I went so far as to spend an afternoon searching for it while I was organizing my CDs a while back, and I finally remembered that it was on hold indefinitely. So I guess they will finally issue it so they can close out the KCCC 50 piece set. I almost said disc, but that is incorrect. "On Broadway" counts as KCCC 5 and 6 because it is a 2 disc set. However, later 2 disc issues only have one number designations. How confusing! Wonder when the whole shebang will come out in a deluxe, 50th Anniversary, re-mastered by Steve Wilson "Son of KCCC" big ass box set? They can just skip putting it on CDs and just sell it on a 1tb hard drive.
steven
ProjeKction Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook