free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - PJ Crook painting spotted

PJ Crook painting spotted

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

PJ Crook painting spotted

Postby matty on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 am

Deal all

Firstly I must say hello to one and all. I am not usually a contributor, but this may (or may not) be of interest.
If you find yourself in the unenviable position of spending any time in Gloucester Hospital (as I have on many occasions) keep your eyes peeled whilst in the 'restaurant'. A PJ Crook triptych hanging on the wall!

I have got pics but cant'remeber how to post them up. If someone would enlighten me I'll post them.

Cheers
M
matty
ProjeKction Abecedarian

Re: PJ Crook painting spotted

Postby diderot on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Welcome Matty!

I'd like to see your pictures as this hospital is a little far from home...
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Well bugger me sideways... A new member. I can't remember the last time we had a contribution from a new member...
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 pm

vrooom wrote:Well bugger me sideways... A new member. I can't remember the last time we had a contribution from a new member...

and you probably thought this dive was dead, no such luck. :lol: if there is something to be said, then ProjeKction will raise its ugly head.

now to the question at hand. welcome to the site matty. you'll have to upload your pics to a free image hosting site, there's tons to choose from. then just post here with the link to those images. pretty easy, if you need more help, just ask.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm

ProjeKction is a lot like my dog. He'll be asleep and not moving, dead to the world, then all of a sudden, without warning, he'll fart...and you'll know that he's still alive...
vrooom
Button Pusher

Return to Main Guestbook