free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Facebook

Facebook

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Re: Facebook

Postby Krimzep on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Stay strong bothers! Still not linked in, dont posts tweets or have a face book page to this day. What have I missed? absolutely nothing. :P
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby jtmack on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Krimzep wrote:Stay strong bothers! Still not linked in, dont posts tweets or have a face book page to this day. What have I missed? absolutely nothing. :P

You missed the opportunity to have the NSA and law enforcement groups mine your info. I did open a Facebook page to watch my son Sean's tour very useful.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Indyrod on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

jtmack wrote:
Krimzep wrote:Stay strong bothers! Still not linked in, dont posts tweets or have a face book page to this day. What have I missed? absolutely nothing. :P

You missed the opportunity to have the NSA and law enforcement groups mine your info. I did open a Facebook page to watch my son Sean's tour very useful.

well, you're both pretty old school, as I had been as always, but it does have some nice advantages, and it's up to you how much you use it. I see some rampant distrust of our government, but if have an account, jt, you oughta join Darren, Didy, Fred, and several others from here. then again, you could say fuck it, and ignore me as everyone usually does. :oops:
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby jtmack on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:07 am

Indyrod wrote:
jtmack wrote:

well, you're both pretty old school, as I had been as always, but it does have some nice advantages, and it's up to you how much you use it. I see some rampant distrust of our government, but if have an account, jt, you oughta join Darren, Didy, Fred, and several others from here. then again, you could say fuck it, and ignore me as everyone usually does. :oops:

If you want to friend me here's my account. https://www.facebook.com/joey.mack.925 Not much on it...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook