free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - PG Tour dates!

PG Tour dates!

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

PG Tour dates!

Postby jtmack on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:00 pm

If this is a warm up tour, TL might not be available to work with KC! :x The good news is PG is back!
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Re: PG Tour dates!

Postby Fred on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 pm

jtmack wrote:Image

If this is a warm up tour, TL might not be available to work with KC! :x The good news is PG is back!

Well maybe this "Warm Up Tour" is his way to make people aware of the climate changes :?

Fred
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Gilesfan on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:21 am

Seems he is not playing the U.S. Is he doing this because of his (I guess) anti-Bush feelings? :lol:
Gilesfan
Gilesfan
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby evktalo on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:14 pm

As much as I like Peter Gabriel, him touring is often bad news. ;) Well, at least September's not taken yet.

--Eino
evktalo
ProjeKction Devotee

Postby Dog_none on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:26 am

Gilesfan wrote:Seems he is not playing the U.S. Is he doing this because of his (I guess) anti-Bush feelings? :lol:

I hope not.

I'm going to be optimistic and interpret "Warm-up tour" as an actual warm up for a bigger tour.

Check out the pictures from the first gig over at Tony Levin's site, he's got one shot of the setlist. They played Moribund!
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby evktalo on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Moribund rules. But White Shadow is my favourite PG tune.

--Eino
evktalo
ProjeKction Devotee

Postby Fred on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:00 pm

For our UK viewers :wink:

http://www.realworld.co.uk/mailouts/PG_ ... 7_web.html

Eden Event: 20 Special Access Passes to win:
Simply mail us with your answer A, B or C to the question:

What was the name of the Live 8 concert Peter played at Eden in 2005?

a) African Head Charge
b) African Queen
c) Africa Calling

We will pull 20 winners out of a virtual hat tomorrow - The prize does not include a ticket to the event, but will give ticket holders access through the security barriers to the soundcheck (assuming they get a chance to soundcheck), a signed 'Encore Series' recording of the show and a tour t-shirt.

Please include your required t-shirt size and put 'Eden' in the subject line when you mail your entries to rwmm@realworld.co.uk.

Fred
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Re: PG Tour dates!

Postby jtmack on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 pm

jtmack wrote:Image

Please note the change in the venue on June 20th from Hamburg to The Eden Project in Cornwall, UK.

It looks like it's already on the tour poster! Anyone going to any of these shows?

The Encore Series

All of ‘The Warm Up Tour: Summer 07’ shows will be made available in The Encore Series. We are once again partnering with TheMusic.com to bring you top quality recordings of this summers shows.

Each concert will be recorded - live off the soundboard, mixed by Peter's 'Front of House Engineer' - Ben Finlay, and pressed into high-quality manufactured 2-CD sets (not CD-Rs).

Shows can be purchased separately, or for the ultimate collection, can be purchased as a complete set (all 22 shows) in either our Collectors Edition Box Set or Deluxe Limited Edition numbered Road Case.

Log-in to The Full Moon Club for a 10% discount, or visit themusic.com/encore/pg2007 to pay retail.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:13 pm

I almost bought tix to Blickling Hall, but this stupid sod managed to get his Missus up the duff and didn't think it fair to have her sit in a field for a number of hours whilst being eight months pregnant. :oops: The same reason I'm not seeing The Police...and I really wanted to see them. And Genesis... :-(

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby jtmack on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:11 am

vrooom wrote:I almost bought tix to Blickling Hall, but this stupid sod managed to get his Missus up the duff and didn't think it fair to have her sit in a field for a number of hours whilst being eight months pregnant. :oops: The same reason I'm not seeing The Police...and I really wanted to see them. And Genesis... :-(

Darren

Aw, the blessings of fatherhood. :wink: Just wait you'll be land "Locked" by "Lock's nest's littlest monster" tm. You should have went, You poor bastard you'll have to live vicariously with the reviews of others! :twisted:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Next

Return to Main Guestbook