free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby vrooom on Tue May 15, 2007 11:29 am

laz wrote:His songs suck.

I do love a glowing endorsement! :D Laz, you can slag me off as much as you like, it has absolutely no effect on me. You see, I'm one of those folks who can dish it out AND take it at the same time.

And remember folks, if you want to see just how badly my songs suck, feel free download them via http://www.bittorrent.com/users/vrooom

If you want to find out what it is like to get on the wrong end of DGM, Laz, I'd suggest you set up your own KC site and host a load of bootlegs to see what kind of reaction you'd get. Let's just say they won't be sending you a bouquet and some champers to congratulate you on your endeavour. ;-)

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby diderot on Tue May 15, 2007 11:05 pm

I think Darren did right: warned the guy then banned him.

On the other hand I don't believe Sid would be checking if we trade bootlegs, unless crimsonfan was acting like a Trojan.

Anyway it doesn't mean we should do this here (or anywhere, but this is up to you...).
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Wed May 16, 2007 12:03 am

diderot wrote:On the other hand I don't believe Sid would be checking if we trade bootlegs, unless crimsonfan was acting like a Trojan.

Hey, I've an idea. Why don't you all start trading bootlegs publicly on this site to see what happens? Think of it as a social experiment. :D

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Fred on Wed May 16, 2007 6:38 am

vrooom wrote:
diderot wrote:On the other hand I don't believe Sid would be checking if we trade bootlegs, unless crimsonfan was acting like a Trojan.

Hey, I've an idea. Why don't you all start trading bootlegs publicly on this site to see what happens? Think of it as a social experiment. :D

Darren

:shock: Are you a masochist :?: Your the first person who will be kicked!!!

Fred
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Wed May 16, 2007 8:48 am

Fred wrote: :shock: Are you a masochist :?: Your the first person who will be kicked!!!

I know. Just trying to prove a point...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Guest on Wed May 16, 2007 7:02 pm

Dog_none wrote:
laz wrote:Don't you like me better when I'm honest. :D

You're posts are definitely more fun when you're drunk!

Thanks Dog. I gave up the idiot juice several years back but somehow I know what you mean.

Postby Guest on Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 pm

vrooom wrote:Hey, I've an idea. Why don't you all start trading bootlegs publicly on this site to see what happens? Think of it as a social experiment. :D
Darren

There is an upside to that idea. It would cut back on the grief one has to put up with when one's better half protests that you've bought another disc by that awful band K.C. For the price of postage one could fill out his/her collection. Would you rather feel the wrath of DGM or your wife/husband?

Let's be honest here. How many of you out there have hidden the credit card bill so you won't have to explain that you have acquired yet another version of The Deception Of The Thrush. "But this one is Live in North Dakota dear".

But if it's for the sake of social experiment; I haven't gotten around to purchasing Projekct Three - CC - Live in Alexandria, VA, March 3, 2003. Whose cajones are swollen enough to step up to the plate?
.........huh.....huh....it's awfully quiet out there.

Seriously though. Being a pro musician with more than a dozen or so recordings offered up for sale by so called real record companies I am very saddened by the fact that illegal downloads have all but ended the days when one could make a living by making records/Cds. The immediate live concert is the only product one will never be able to take away from a musician. You can videotape it and make an audio recording of it but tonight the performance will only happen once.

Now if the kids would only realize how great live music is the game would be on. They seem content to go to a club and enjoy an evening with DJ (press start to begin) Talentless Dickhead.

"DJ Talentless Dickhead is appearing tonight! The way he presses start on the CD player is fantastic! Ohhh, DJ Talentless Dickhead. He's good."

OK, then. Back to what we were talking about. Projekct Three - CC - Live in Alexandria, VA, March 3, 2003. Any one out there?

Postby vrooom on Wed May 16, 2007 9:01 pm

laz wrote:I haven't gotten around to purchasing Projekct Three - CC - Live in Alexandria, VA, March 3, 2003. Whose cajones are swollen enough to step up to the plate?
.........huh.....huh....it's awfully quiet out there.

Projekct Three - CC - Live in Alexandria, VA, March 3, 2003. Any one out there?

Yup, that'd be me. :P

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Guest on Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 am

Ok. You've confused me. That's not hard though. I meant (and I do have a feeling u know what I meant) who's got the balls to trade some stuff with me here on this site for the sake of social experiment. Even though we have been told by you that we are not allowed and will be banned.

I take it that as long as it's for a social experiment that u won't ban me. Hell, you would have banned me long ago if you really wanted to.

So; am I correct in my assumption that you Vroom will trade some KC stuff with me here all in the name of social experiment, I suppose to see what the reaction of DGM will be. (This can't be what you meant. I'm really confused now.)

Great; I need Projekct Three - CC - Live in Alexandria, VA, March 3, 2003. How about a copy of Groovistico Ballistico in exchange? Wait now. That's my copyrighted work. Does that count?

Hell, anyone else want in on this. Crimsonfan must be scatching his head on this one.

Postby vrooom on Fri May 18, 2007 1:04 am

Oh no, I wouldn't trade. I thought you wanted to know what it was like and who's already bought it. It's very good, you should BUY it, you cheapskate.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook