free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Krimzep on Wed May 23, 2007 10:52 pm

MiKcrobe wrote:Hasek used to be an incredibly good goalie, but I've now come to the conclusion that he is the easiest goalie in the NHL to beat. He does the same thing every time. All anyone has to do is create a bit of a frecas in front of the net and Hasek will eventually flop onto his back doing a snow-angel. Then you simply pop the puck over his supine body. Works every time. Anaheim proved that last night. Every single goal looked exactly the same. Hasek is past it, no doubt.

I agree he should have retired last season.
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Guest on Thu May 24, 2007 4:08 pm

That's sure what it looks like. I couldn't believe the flop on his back, snow angel thing he did on that goal; just like you said. It certainly looked odd.

And at the other end..... I watched just about every playoff game I could back in '03 and Giguere looks like he's back. When he's in that mode, he's really hard to beat. Ottawa will have their hands full if he keeps it up. Go Leafs!

Postby jtmack on Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Go Kings!

jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby evktalo on Fri May 25, 2007 1:50 am

That's not fair, they've got five balls!
evktalo
ProjeKction Devotee

Re: Trading Bootlegs & DGM Live Shows

Postby vrooom on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Just to reiterate, this is not a place for trading bootlegs. If you try and use this place to do such nefarious things, I will close the board without warning. Why? Because I do not need the trouble that your actions will bring upon me in my life. You have been warned.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook