free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Pat Metheny Ticket For Sale

Pat Metheny Ticket For Sale

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Pat Metheny Ticket For Sale

Postby Dog_none on Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Last fall, when the Metheny/Mehldau tour was announced, I rushed to grab a ticket so that I wouldn't miss out on a great show. Unfortunately, something has come up at work and I will not be able to attend.

It's a single ticket, seat F-103. I think it's a pretty good seat. It will be close to the edge of the center section, although I'm not sure which side, and not very far back (I think they may have row AA and AAA so it might be row 7 or 8).

The show is on Friday, April 13 at 8:00pm at the Keswick Theater in Glenside PA (Philadelphia area).

I'd like to give ProjeKctioneers first dibs on the ticket. I'll let it go for face ($49.50).

PM me if interested. First person to PM me with an offer wins. If it isn't sold by Wednesday 3/28, I'm going to put it up on eBay. So act fast!
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
User avatar
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:33 am
Location: a whole new kind of delirium

Postby Riverman on Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:14 pm

Kinda sorta tangentially on-topic: Metheny and Mehldau have another CD out - an all-quartet recording. Looks sweet.
The sound of one hand clapping is the same as the sound of a tree falling when no one's around to hear it.
User avatar
Riverman
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:44 pm
Location: My own damn head

Postby Fred on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:06 pm

Riverman wrote:Kinda sorta tangentially on-topic: Metheny and Mehldau have another CD out - an all-quartet recording. Looks sweet.


And sounds great :!: I've bought it last week and i find it a lot better then there first collaboration.
User avatar
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:11 am
Location: Zoetermeer, The Netherlands

Postby Dog_none on Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am

Fred wrote:And sounds great :!: I've bought it last week and i find it a lot better then there first collaboration.


How did I miss that? I'll definitely have to check it out. I think I mentioned before that I was lukewarm on their first album. It was good, but I don't ever see myself being in the mood for it and then not ultimately deciding to put on Watercolors.

I kind of lucked out with the show too. The reason I have to miss the Philly show is that I have to be in Boston on Friday for work. Coincidentally, Metheny/Mehldau are playing in Boston on Saturday so I'm just going to hang out for an extra day and catch the show.
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
User avatar
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:33 am
Location: a whole new kind of delirium

Postby Fred on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:09 am

Dog_none wrote:
Fred wrote:And sounds great :!: I've bought it last week and i find it a lot better then there first collaboration.


How did I miss that? I'll definitely have to check it out. I think I mentioned before that I was lukewarm on their first album. It was good, but I don't ever see myself being in the mood for it and then not ultimately deciding to put on Watercolors.

I kind of lucked out with the show too. The reason I have to miss the Philly show is that I have to be in Boston on Friday for work. Coincidentally, Metheny/Mehldau are playing in Boston on Saturday so I'm just going to hang out for an extra day and catch the show.


Here is a review from the AMG database:
http://www.projekction.net/phpBB2/viewt ... 1862#51862

Discribes my feelings about the album :)

Fred
User avatar
Fred
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:11 am
Location: Zoetermeer, The Netherlands


Return to Main Guestbook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron