free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Yorkshire Square on Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:06 pm

vrooom wrote:I see - so Indy lost the bet, but TCA left the forum. I'm confused... :?
Darren

You're confused? What's all this Colts and Patriots thing?

Its obviously not Accrington Stanley vs Preston North End, that's for sure.

Anyway if you're away, TCA, best of luck. Hope you find what you're after. Try not to grow up (what a boring world it would be if we all did that) and if you want any mellotron tinged abuse, you know where to come... 8)
I tell you it's no fun
Being on Proje-e-ekshun
Yorkshire Square
ProjeKction Veteran

Postby jtmack on Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:37 pm

TCA, thanks for the laughs.. Hope you come back to bust are eggs now and again. As far as life's meaning and purpose I can only say it is what you think it is. I hope you find it for yourself.
May the blessing of peace and happness come to you in this life time,
Jt

Where is Tick?
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Dog_none on Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:42 pm

Krimzep wrote:TCA has a point

I only visit the forums because I am always working at my computer , I have to get up early and get my son to school and then its back to the comp to finish the work I need to finish. If I didnt work on a computer I wouldnt even be connected to the internet.

yes I would be missing a lot of great stuff , but its not cheap.

I believe forums are only an escape for some fun not a lifestyle ( although that could be debated ) TCA is right about posting endless drivel to while the time away, it can be fun but if its going to be putting you of your morning muffin on a regular basis then its not worth it anymore. 8)

It's the internet equivalent of going out to a pub. When time and circumstances permit, it can be a fun way to relax and blow off some steam. But unfortunately, time and circumstances don't always permit.

Later, TCA. You were a hoot.
I was just now thinking about the Jaws Of Life
how they chew you up and spit you right
back into the frying pan
Dog_none
Projizzle Dizzle Nizzle

Postby Indyrod on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:25 am

How much you want to bet, that none of this would have happened, if the Colts had lost? sorry, but it's pretty obvious to me. But, to stay in reality, they didn't, so on to the Superbowl.

Oh, TCA, no, I don't think you were laughing about any of that stuff you wrote to me. Not a single word of it.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby Chip Orr on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:24 am

Indyrod wrote:How much you want to bet, that none of this would have happened, if the Colts had lost? . . .

I'll take that bet. Why, I'll even leave this website for a whole year if I lose. Or maybe I'll let wIndy pick my avatar or my screen name or something.
Chip Orr
ProjeKction Freak

Postby vrooom on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:08 am

Chip Orr wrote:I'll take that bet. Why, I'll even leave this website for a whole year if I lose. Or maybe I'll let wIndy pick my avatar or my screen name or something.

I never had you down as the facetious type, Mr Orr! :D

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby OSMIRC on Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:50 pm

'TCA's not pinin'! 'TCA's passed on! This avatar is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-TCA!!

Look, TCA had a death wish. I think he wanted wIndy to take the bet and for the Patriots to lose. And he just wanted to have a little fun with it on the way out. Not that he really gave a rat's ass about football, it was just one of a few silly things that he got hooked on when he was too young to know better. The Patriots, Red Sox baseball, fried clams... (interestingly, he recognized at a tender age that Catholicism was a crock of shit. So, say what you want, he got the big things right.)

Rodney, you probably know more about the Superman mythology than I do, but you were Lex Luthor to TCA's Superman (granted, you may have seen it the other way around). You're probably a decent guy, and your politics are sound. Clearly, I do not share many of your artistic enthusiasms. The rest was all hyperbole. If you actually think there's some nutter in upstate New York who wants nothing more than to three-prong you, please, lay your mind at rest, listen to your Kylie Mogue CDs and enjoy the Super Bowl.

Thanks to the rest of you for the kind words. I'm off to the bank to ask for a big bag of money to launch the next chapter.

Seriously, I must be going.

However, if 'King Kwimson' ever actually makes a record, or, heaven forbid, does a Tour de Buenos Aires, some incarnation of me/him/us will likely stop in, assuming the place hasn't imploded, as it regularly threatens to do.
OSMIRC

Postby jtmack on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:28 am

OwEn and TcA escaping like rats from a sinking ship, that's OwEn on the bottom carrying TcA to their new home at Planet blogdom. To be with all the other Projection exiles to live happily after... I'll miss you guys really! :wink:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Hans on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:48 am

jtmack wrote:OwEn and TcA escaping like rats from a sinking ship

Yes, we're going down like a lead balloon. :twisted:
Hans

Postby vrooom on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:29 am

Hey, that's a great picture, JT. :D

No one was ever exiled from this place. People get weary of the hustle and bustle and leave to be replaced by other characters. It is the natural ebb and flow of the forum. The sinking ship continues to sail as long as you guys pay for it. I'll be asking for your cash in April. :D

Darren
Last edited by vrooom on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vrooom
Button Pusher

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook