free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Yorkshire Square on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:12 am

jtmack wrote:Image

"Riding the Colossus"?
I tell you it's no fun
Being on Proje-e-ekshun
Yorkshire Square
ProjeKction Veteran

Postby Indyrod on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:26 pm

vrooom wrote:Hey, that's a great picture, JT. :D

No one was ever exiled from this place. People get weary of the hustle and bustle and leave to be replaced by other characters. It is the natural ebb and flow of the forum. The sinking ship continues to sail as long as you guys pay for it. I'll be asking for your cash in April. :D

Darren

All you have to do is ask, and we well follow. You know, this has to be one of the hardest forums to spam right now, we have a hell of a defense system in place.

"Going down like a lead balloon". Right Hans, but I like "Led Zeppelin" better. :twisted: It's getting so, when members FLEE to PC, it makes my heart beat even stronger. Only the strong will survive.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:33 pm

I don't believe anyone is fleeing. I just think they all want a little huggy-wug. Ooooooh, whoosie wants a wuggy-huggy then?

See, I can do cute and caring. I'm a very loving guy! ;-)

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:59 pm

vrooom wrote:I don't believe anyone is fleeing. I just think they all want a little huggy-wug. Ooooooh, whoosie wants a wuggy-huggy then?

See, I can do cute and caring. I'm a very loving guy! ;-)

Darren

Maybe fleeing is the wrong word, maybe "getting too hot in the kitchen" is a better expression. My GAWD, I hope you never use "huggy-wug" again on this forum, it makes my skin crawl. :shock:

Indyrod

Postby jtmack on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:48 pm

OSMIRC aka TCA wrote:'TCA's not pinin'! 'TCA's passed on! This avatar is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

The nice thing about this alternative universe called the internet is TCA can come back to life any time he (the creator) wants...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:06 pm

jtmack wrote:
OSMIRC aka TCA wrote:'TCA's not pinin'! 'TCA's passed on! This avatar is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

The nice thing about this alternative universe called the internet is TCA can come back to life any time he (the creator) wants...

Not if the webmaster deletes his, Osmirc's and Crimso's accounts...having multiple accounts is against forum rules, see.

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 pm

vrooom wrote:
jtmack wrote:

Not if the webmaster deletes his, Osmirc's and Crimso's accounts...having multiple accounts is against forum rules, see.

Darren

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indyrod

Postby jtmack on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:03 am

vrooom wrote:
jtmack wrote:

Darren

Don't listen to Indy, the more the merrier I say. Besides TCA was-is a-lot of fun. But when you're the brunt of most his jokes I guess it's diffrent. :roll: Go Colts, it's just where to go that I haven't figured out yet...
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby jtmack on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:50 am

Here's Indy chasing after OwEn and TcA, run boys run.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook