free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:00 pm

OK wIndy, Peyton the Loser Boy and his cohorts rode the well-
conditioned New England leg of Adam Vinatieri to sneak past Baltimore.

Now comes Truth Time.

The Mighty Patriots have smote the San Diego Surfers, and we have Super Bowl on our minds. All we have to do is to crush the Colts like the flimsy aluminum cola cans we all know they are.

But let's make it interesting:

Here's my proposition.

If the Mighty Patriots defeat, as I fully expect they will, the wIndianapolis Colts, next weekend, you will refrain from posting here until after the next Super Bowl (to be precise SB XLII, to be conducted on 2/3/08 ).

Should Peyton the Loser Boy and his hoople-head colleagues manage to eek out a suspicious win (a la Bush in 2000), I shall refrain from posting here until 2/4/08.

DEAL?
or
NO DEAL?
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby vrooom on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:15 pm

Posters are advised to post in English only. While I have installed the Babelfish translator at the foot of the page, unfortunately it cannot cope with all languages and dialects.

Thanks for your attention.

Darren
Last edited by vrooom on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:26 pm

vrooom wrote:Posters are advised to post in English only. While I have installed the Babelfish translator at the foot of the page, unfortunately it cannot cope with all languages and dialect.

Thanks for your attention.

Sorry, I haven't mastered the rugby, cricket or 'football' vernacular. All we 'merkins now about is NFL machismo.

BTW, I really wish you guys hadn't exported Becks. Posh is a little bit of all-right but LA needs Becks like...oh hell, it's LA. Never mind.

Semd us your tired, your poor, your aging midfeilders yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to us...
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby vrooom on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:29 pm

You are welcome to Becks, he lost his passion for the game about five years ago...and you think Posh is OK? You poor, poor man...

Before you know it, little Tommy Cruise will have them both converted into Scientology. Mark my words, no good will come of this!

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby jtmack on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:19 am

vrooom wrote:You are welcome to Becks, he lost his passion for the game about five years ago...and you think Posh is OK? You poor, poor man...

Before you know it, little Tommy Cruise will have them both converted into Scientology. Mark my words, no good will come of this!

Darren

Beck who? Americans don't like non American football and I don't like American football eiter now that the chargers lost, oh fuck, the cool east coast wins, I guess Dog's right after all.. :oops:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby jtmack on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:02 am

Wait maybe we won the class award, yea, that it the class award. So I (we) guess I win

Tomlinson wrote: "I would never, ever react in that way," Tomlinson said. "I'm a very classy person and I would not have reacted like that. I was very upset."

Tomlinson refused to shake hands with several of the Patriots after the game and was restrained when rushing toward several New England players after the game after a mocking imitation of Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman's victory dance.

"When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful. It showed no class at all and maybe that comes from their coach," Tomlinson said.

"I wasn't going to go do anything, just tell the guys not to disrespect us on our own field. When you start to further disrespect us, that's just not how you react."
:oops:

Did someone say something about class!!! I guess Tomlinson's crying about the winning teams is a real show of class. :wink:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Krimzep on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm

vrooom wrote:You are welcome to Becks, he lost his passion for the game about five years ago...and you think Posh is OK? You poor, poor man...

Darren

dont you mean "no god will come from this"
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Krimzep on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:26 pm

jtmack wrote:Wait maybe we won the class award, yea, that it the class award. So I (we) guess I win

Tomlinson wrote: "I would never, ever react in that way," Tomlinson said. "I'm a very classy person and I would not have reacted like that. I was very upset."

Tomlinson refused to shake hands with several of the Patriots after the game and was restrained when rushing toward several New England players after the game after a mocking imitation of Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman's victory dance.

"When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful. It showed no class at all and maybe that comes from their coach," Tomlinson said.

"I wasn't going to go do anything, just tell the guys not to disrespect us on our own field. When you start to further disrespect us, that's just not how you react."
:oops:

Did someone say something about class!!! I guess Tomlinson's crying about the winning teams is a real show of class. :wink:

he's a big baby

they need to do away with all the goofy dancing and prancing theses guys do when they make a catch, tackle or touchdown.

there shouldnt be any celebration until the game is over period
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Chip Orr on Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:00 am

Hot damn! A loser-leave-town match! I haven't seen one of those since I was 11 years old. Good times!
Chip Orr
ProjeKction Freak

Postby crimcinnaman on Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:00 pm

I think Indy's already conceded doom by not posting here.

Colts lose on a blown Vinateri field goal from 52yds!
"My Child is an Honor Student
My President is a Moron"
crimcinnaman
ProjeKction Champion

Next

Return to Main Guestbook