free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Eno on voices

Eno on voices

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:05 pm

laz wrote:Well there u go. A bunch of good hearted chaps after all. How bad could they be? They have all listened to Thrakattak at least once.

OK. What's that Laz guy up to? Is he just playing rope a dope and all of a sudden the wankerous Canuk takes his parting shot. He has after all uncovered the achillies heel of the Limey tinged Projekction. Don't trust a Canadian/Macedonian bearing kinds words. Canadian Macedonian? And on the other side? Could it be that the wankerous Canuk is 50% English. The spawn of a British mom. Who would have thought.

And now the post that banished Laz forever....drum roll please..............not yet. Let's milk this one.

Postby Indyrod on Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:28 am

tap tap, is this still on?? I know somebody is there, now stop hiding.
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby jtmack on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:21 am

Laz wrote:And now the post that banished Laz forever....drum roll please..............not yet. Let's milk this one.

Laz, don't drop the Laz bomb just yet! It's much more fun to inflict pain in small measures (like pulling the legs off a baby centipede one leg at a time), yes, a slow and painful attack, that's the stuff me boy.. :D
Last edited by jtmack on Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:53 am

jtmack wrote:
Laz wrote:And now the post that banished Laz forever....drum roll please..............not yet. Let's milk this one.

Laz, don't don't the Laz bomb yet! It's much more fun to inflict pain in small measures (like pulling the legs off a baby centipede one leg at a time), yes, a slow and painful attack, that's the stuff me boy.. :D

Yessssssss...and lay on the Wetton, deep and thick...make it hurt, make it hurt...
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby Krimzep on Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:17 am

The Crimson Avenger wrote:
jtmack wrote:

Laz, don't don't the Laz bomb yet! It's much more fun to inflict pain in small measures (like pulling the legs off a baby centipede one leg at a time), yes, a slow and painful attack, that's the stuff me boy.. :D

Yessssssss...and lay on the Wetton, deep and thick...make it hurt, make it hurt...

you're outing yourself again :D
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:40 pm

Ah shit. You know I'm only kidding. I'm actually starting to like you guys. A few of you might actually get an invite to Ross' Basement.

What's with the Wetton stuff? Is he not the fav of some of the board members? What's the deal?

Maybe I shouldn't say this but I like his bass playing alot. His voice is ummmm; I'm not sure. I'm not a vocal kind of guy. When I first met my current wife she had a look at my record/CD collection and said "none of these recordings have singing on them." I guess I'm an instrumental guy.

I am glad that Wetton made a wack of cash with Asia. It's really fucked up that Prog/Jazz/Experimental musicians never cash in like non-musicians like Janet Jackson, Ashley Simpson, (insert a thousand names) etc.

Postby Krimzep on Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:27 am

laz wrote:
What's with the Wetton stuff? Is he not the fav of some of the board members? What's the deal?

I think TCA is secretly in love with Wetton. every time he posts something about him its full of gay innuendoes, so I think he's in denial over his attraction to wettons cock :wink: 8) :lol:
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:17 am

Krimzep wrote:
laz wrote:

I think TCA is secretly in love with Wetton. every time he posts something about him its full of gay innuendoes, so I think he's in denial over his attraction to wettons cock :wink: 8) :lol:

Dude. You weren't supposed to say that in public. Dude.
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby MiKcrobe on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Well, we know that bass players are noted for their unusually long

fingers.
Walking out's just another metaphor.
MiKcrobe
ProjeKction Participant

Postby Owen on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 am

MiKcrobe wrote:
The Crimson Avenger wrote:DUDE!!!!! Crimson Banjo Bluegrass!!! What a concept!!!!!

Or better yet, Crimson Skiffle!

All your favorites redone!
Skiffle and Bible Black
21st Century Skiffle Man
The Skiffler's Tale
Skiffless
The Skiffling Sky
Skiffle off to Tangier

and . . .

In the Court of Lonnie Donegan

That ain't so weird. Lonnie Donegan has a Fripp number of THREE* y'know!

O!
* possibly as low as two if one reference is to be believed.
The Point Moot one minute bass solos project is at http://pointmootsolo.bandcamp.com/
Moot-tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pointmoot
The perfect holiday destination: http://point-moot.blogspot.com
Musicommentary: http://mootmobile.blogspot.com
Owen
ProjeKction Godlike

Previous

Return to Main Guestbook