free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Krimzep on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:51 pm

vrooom wrote:I love the Pompeii performance. My fave bit is when Nick Mason drops a stick during "One of these Days" and quickly recovers. For some strange reason, it always makes me giggle like a big fat girl...

Not sure about the widescreen being faked though. I'll have to check it out again. Whoopeee! :D

Darren

have you seen the vid using footage from 2001 space odyssey synced to Echoes?

never seen it myself, they say its cool but that doesnt mean it is. So I would like to know how you felt about it if you have seen it.

so if anyone here has seen it.

was it worth it?

did the music really sync up with the video?

or is it a hack job promoted by floyd fans who love all things floyd no matter how small the relation is.?
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby diderot on Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Krimzep wrote:
vrooom wrote:I love the Pompeii performance. My fave bit is when Nick Mason drops a stick during "One of these Days" and quickly recovers. For some strange reason, it always makes me giggle like a big fat girl...

Not sure about the widescreen being faked though. I'll have to check it out again. Whoopeee! :D

Darren

never seen it myself, they say its cool but that doesnt mean it is. So I would like to know how you felt about it if you have seen it.

was it worth it?

or is it a hack job promoted by floyd fans who love all things floyd no matter how small the relation is.?

I've seen it and if you do (I recommend you do)) you won't believe how it fits perfectly! :shock:

I don't know where I found it but this link may help as it shows where to start.
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby Hans on Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:04 pm

diderot wrote:
Krimzep wrote:

Darren

was it worth it?

I've seen it and if you do (I recommend you do)) you won't believe how it fits perfectly! :shock:

I don't know where I found it but this link may help as it shows where to start.

<object width="530" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/DCD2E4D1F475F2EF"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/DCD2E4D1F475F2EF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="530" height="370"></embed></object>

I have to say, that I've no idea if this is a properly done synch, and it's bad quality, but it's free and it's easy.. :wink:
Hans

Postby Krimzep on Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Hans wrote:
diderot wrote:
Krimzep wrote:

Darren

was it worth it?

http://www.youtube.com/p/DCD2E4D1F475F2EF"

I have to say, that I've no idea if this is a properly done synch, and it's bad quality, but it's free and it's easy.. :wink:

sounds like a lot of work and there is some discussion of whether or not Atom Heart Mother is actually better

how about the Oz sync to darkside ,have you seen that one?
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby diderot on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Hans wrote:I have to say, that I've no idea if this is a properly done synch, and it's bad quality, but it's free and it's easy.. :wink:

If you have both sources it's better you do it yourself.

Krimzep wrote:sounds like a lot of work and there is some discussion of whether or not Atom Heart Mother is actually better

how about the Oz sync to darkside ,have you seen that one?

I never tried because I don't have Oz, but as eeggs says the result is more favorable to 2001/Echoes.

Anyway I could rent it...
Diderot
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:10 pm

:roll:

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Indyrod on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:18 pm

Krimzep,
You really don't need to quote those large chunks of the post, we know who you are talking to. :roll: You do that quite often, so just offering a suggestion. You know, keeps the forum a little more CLEAN!!!!
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

Postby vrooom on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:22 pm

What we need is Krimzep writing in large red lettering and throwing in the odd "TM" at the end of a name. With the right training, Krimzep could be our new MalcX...

Darren
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby The Crimson Avenger on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:23 pm

Hans wrote:
diderot wrote:
Krimzep wrote:

Darren

was it worth it?

http://www.youtube.com/p/DCD2E4D1F475F2EF

Ah HATEZ KLEEN FORUMZ!!!!!!
The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more fucking punishment in store. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
The Crimson Avenger
ProjeKction Guru

Postby Indyrod on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:44 pm

The Crimson Avenger wrote:Ah HATEZ KLEEN FORUMZ!!!!!!

To quote Nazareth... "now you're messin' with a son of a bitch".
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

de gustibus non est disputandum
Indyrod
Permanently Temporary ProjeKction Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook