free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Inner Knot Newsletter

Inner Knot Newsletter

Welcome to the main discussion zone. Post all your general messages here. While you do not need to be a member to read this guestbook, membership is required for you to post messages here. Membership is FREE and no personal data is required.

Postby Owen on Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:52 pm

MiKcrobe wrote:tell me again why we thought the next was going to be Heidelberg?


Heidelberg is listed as Club 29 in the liner notes for Club 28.

So the conflicting information came from DGM itself.
The Point Moot one minute bass solos project is at http://pointmootsolo.bandcamp.com/
Moot-tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pointmoot
The perfect holiday destination: http://point-moot.blogspot.com
Musicommentary: http://mootmobile.blogspot.com
User avatar
Owen
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1990
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:28 am
Location: The lost civilisation of Thalan D'ow Nun-Dägh

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:16 pm

vrooom wrote:Obviously the people want more 1971-era Crim....NOT! :D

C'mon, sell us something we actually want...


Darren

Fripp's doing this as a favor to me. :D
Dig me, but don't bury me.
User avatar
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:02 pm
Location: west of Detroit, east of Ann Arbor

Postby vrooom on Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:10 am

ChewChewGumChew wrote:Fripp's doing this as a favor to me. :D


And in return he gets to play with your winkie...


Darren
User avatar
vrooom
Button Pusher
 
Posts: 6801
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: UK

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:03 am

vrooom wrote:
ChewChewGumChew wrote:Fripp's doing this as a favor to me. :D


And in return he gets to play with your winkie...


Darren

Yes, that was the deal as I recall it.
Dig me, but don't bury me.
User avatar
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:02 pm
Location: west of Detroit, east of Ann Arbor

Postby vrooom on Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:36 am

ChewChewGumChew wrote:
vrooom wrote:
ChewChewGumChew wrote:Fripp's doing this as a favor to me. :D


And in return he gets to play with your winkie...


Darren

Yes, that was the deal as I recall it.


That's not a bad deal...I hear Michael Jackson has the same arrangement with his favourite fans. :P


Darren
User avatar
vrooom
Button Pusher
 
Posts: 6801
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: UK

Postby highlythrakked on Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:11 am

vrooom wrote:
ChewChewGumChew wrote:
vrooom wrote:
ChewChewGumChew wrote:Fripp's doing this as a favor to me. :D


And in return he gets to play with your winkie...


Darren

Yes, that was the deal as I recall it.


That's not a bad deal...I hear Michael Jackson has the same arrangement with his favourite fans. :P


Darren


heh, heh
User avatar
highlythrakked
ProjeKction Connoisseur
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:39 pm
Location: KCMO

Postby Fred Zappelin on Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:56 pm

Owen wrote:
MiKcrobe wrote:tell me again why we thought the next was going to be Heidelberg?


Heidelberg is listed as Club 29 in the liner notes for Club 28.

So the conflicting information came from DGM itself.



Maybe the newsletter made a mistake, and announced Club 30? :? . It seems more likely than printing the wrong selection in the liner notes of CC28.

I'd prefer '74. But then again, the setlist of Brighton looks interesting, and hopefully it has Detroit-like sound quality.
User avatar
Fred Zappelin
ProjeKction Connoisseur
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:31 am
Location: neither here nor there

Postby ChewChewGumChew on Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:33 pm

Fred Zappelin wrote:I'd prefer '74. But then again, the setlist of Brighton looks interesting, and hopefully it has Detroit-like sound quality.

The quality has to be better than what's out there now. My Brighton Dome show has horrific sound quality.
Dig me, but don't bury me.
User avatar
ChewChewGumChew
ProjeKction Freak
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:02 pm
Location: west of Detroit, east of Ann Arbor

Postby diderot on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:05 pm

ChewChewGumChew wrote:
Fred Zappelin wrote:I'd prefer '74. But then again, the setlist of Brighton looks interesting, and hopefully it has Detroit-like sound quality.

The quality has to be better than what's out there now. My Brighton Dome show has horrific sound quality.

Let's pray for they had gotten a better source!
Diderot
User avatar
diderot
ProjeKction Godlike
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: BRAZIL

Re: BB freebee?

Postby MALCOLM XERXES™ on Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:21 am

vrooom wrote:
L.RayRojo wrote:Just visited BB's site and ordered the sampler. There is a $3.00 shipping charge but no other charges.

:roll:


$7.00 shipping for me. So I ordered the Bruford/Moraz CDs to make it, er, more worthwhile. I am going to give the package to The Missus so she can wrap them up and give me them for Xmas. :D


Darren
DAZ,

Does this mean that MORAZ/BRUFORD: "MUSIC FOR PIANO & DRUMS" has been made available on CD once again?
MALCOLM XERXES™
 

PreviousNext

Return to Main Guestbook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron